Our crew today: Hosts Dr. Steph, Miami Rick, Captains Nick and Jeff, Producer/Director Liz. A student pilot swerves off runway and crashes, a woman uses the overwing emergency exit to cool down on a 737 wing, more news, your feedback, and this week’s Plane Tale: “Little Nellie and Her Friends.”
Photo Credit: Nick Anderson
- [00:02:51] GETTING TO KNOW US
- [00:18:23] COFFEE FUND
- [00:20:12] NEWS
- [00:20:49] Accident Cessna 172M Skyhawk C-GJQB, 24 Aug 2020
- [00:29:57] Woman Walks onto Aeroplane Wing After Complaining She’s ‘Too Hot’ as Stunned Passengers Watch her Open Doors
- [00:33:29] Final Report: Caspian MD83 at Mahshahr on Jan 27th 2020, Overran Runway on Landing
- [00:41:24] Experienced Crew Struggled with Instrument Flight After 737 Lost Autopilot
- [00:55:42] FEEDBACK
- [00:55:57] David – His Love for Aviation
- [01:04:37] Chris – Enjoying Chapters and Pictures in Apple Podcasts
- [01:06:03] Chet – Flying under the Mackinac Bridge
- [01:09:00] Texas Charlie – Not the Usual “Bit of Fun”
- [01:15:26] Capt Phil – CRJ Approach Categories
- [01:20:18] Steve in Pittsburgh – Using a Side Stick With Non-Dominant Hand
- [01:23:47] Magnus – Swedish Air Force Road Bases
- [01:26:21] PLANE TALES – Little Nellie and Her Friends
- [01:52:24] Jazz DH8C at Toronto on May 10th 2019, Fuel Truck Ran into Aircraft
- [02:02:43] Terrifying Video Shows Flames Flashing Outside Airplane’s Cabin as Pilot Makes Emergency Landing in Hawaii
- [02:11:35] Greg – Why is the Left Engine Considered “Critical?”
- [02:33:28] Dave – Does Rick Fly into Narita?
- [02:37:26] Anonymous Comments from an ATC Re: The Lawsuit Following the Kobe Bryant Accident
- [02:40:06] Ralph – Flight Engineer Duties, Transoceanic Flights
Looking for the older episodes? You can find them by going here: All APG Episodes Feed
ABOUT RADIO ROGER
“Radio Roger” Stern has been a TV and Radio reporter since he was a teenager. He’s won an Emmy award for his coverage in the New York City Market.
Currently you can hear his reporting in New York on radio station 1010 WINS, the number one all-news station in the nation.
Nationally you can hear him anchor newscasts on the Fox News Radio Network and on Fox’s Headlines 24-7 service on Sirius XM Radio.
In addition Roger is a proud member of and contributor to the APG community.
Audible.com Trial Membership Offer – Get your free audio book today!
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/outro Music, Coffee Fund theme music by Geoff Smith thegeoffsmith.com
Dr. Steph’s intro music by Nevil Bounds
Capt Nick’s intro music by Kevin from Norway (aka Kevski)
Doh De Oh by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2020, All Rights Reserved
Airline Pilot Guy Show by Jeff Nielsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License