- [00:03:53] NEWS
- [00:04:11] Tracep AN28 near Bukavu on Sep 10th 2022, Aircraft Missing but Officially Reported Crashed
- [00:09:56] Body Parts and Debris Found in Baltic Sea After “Ghost Plane” Crashes with Prominent Businessman, 3 Others on Board
- [00:19:20] Man Killed in Ultralight Aircraft Crash was Scattering his Father’s Ashes in Minnesota, Officials Say
- [00:22:34] Binter AT72 at Las Palmas on Mar 14th 2022, Landed on Wrong Runway
- [00:27:28] Plane Wreckage from 1968 Crash Found on Swiss Glacier
- [00:30:38] Air Canada Marks its 85th Anniversary, Donates CF-TCC, Historic Aircraft From its Original Fleet to Winnipeg’s Royal Aviation Museum of Western Canada
- [00:35:21] GETTING TO KNOW US
- [00:45:33] COFFEE FUND
- [00:50:24] FEEDBACK
- [00:50:33] Els Piloto – Thrust Reverse Action
- [00:56:11] Justin – Visual vs. Instrument Approach
- [01:14:04] Texas Anla’shok – What can the USAF do now that the F35 is officially a failure?
- [01:17:59] Tim – Large Air Tanker Crash (Australia) – Final Report
- [01:25:08] The Life Saving Bombers
- [01:25:59] Tom T – Cleared to WHAT!?
- [01:35:44] Q (400) Capt. Troy – Discontinued Approaches
- [01:47:02] Steffen – GLS Approach
- [01:48:51] Allan – On SBAS/GBAS/WAAS/LPV and Incorrect Altimeter Settings
- [02:04:59] Chandrasekhar – Funny Card
- [02:06:24] Mike from Philly – Busses, and Managing APG Syndrome
- [02:12:07] IHAUL53GALLONSUSABLE – Tarmack!
- [02:24:24] Capt Nigel – Keep Jeff’s Singing!
ABOUT RADIO ROGER
“Radio Roger” Stern has been a TV and Radio reporter since he was a teenager. He’s won an Emmy award for his coverage in the New York City Market.
Currently you can hear his reporting in New York on radio station 1010 WINS, the number one all-news station in the nation.
Nationally you can hear him anchor newscasts on the Fox News Radio Network and on Fox’s Headlines 24-7 service on Sirius XM Radio.
In addition Roger is a proud member of and contributor to the APG community.
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/outro Music, Coffee Fund theme music by Geoff Smith thegeoffsmith.com
Dr. Steph’s intro music by Nevil Bounds
Capt Nick’s intro music by Kevin from Norway (aka Kevski)
Doh De Oh by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2022, All Rights Reserved
Airline Pilot Guy Show by Jeff Nielsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License