- [00:04:12] NEWS
- [00:04:29] Preliminary Report – Missing Pilot En Route to RDU
- [00:10:55] Report: Southwest B737 at Santa Ana on Jul 1st 2022, Flight Attendant Receives Serious Injury on Touch Down
- [00:18:38] FINAL REPORT – Accident: Ryanair B738 Near Frankfurt on Jul 13th 2018, Loss of Cabin Pressure, 33 Passengers Feeling Unwell
- [00:41:31] Fixing Chronic Problems with Flying Training was RAF Chief’s ‘Only Priority’ and Could Take Years to Resolve
- [00:51:58] FINAL REPORT – Incident: Thai A359 at Frankfurt on Jan 1st 2020, About 800 Feet AGL About 7nm from Touch Down
- [01:13:34] GETTING TO KNOW US
- [01:29:05] Cockpit Creations
- [01:30:29] Special Tribute Spirits – Aviation Heritage Collection
- [01:38:10] COFFEE FUND
- [01:40:19] FEEDBACK
- [01:40:35] Peter – RAF Tornado – YouTube Video
- [01:46:39] Tom T – Locking the Overhead Bins
- [02:01:54] Robert – Lufthansa Reactivates Airbus A380
- [02:06:57] Texas Anla’Shok – By Air or by Rail?
- [02:16:57] Gary – Pilots at Fault???
- [02:22:03] Larry – Tug? I Don’t Need No Stinkin’ Tug!
- [02:25:02] Robert – Salvaged Airframe Parts Allegedly Led to Haunted Future Flights
- [02:28:15] Josh from SoCal – Mystery Magic Fuel from Thin Air?
- [02:32:22] Mariano – RE: American Airlines Multiple Failues Discussed on 529
- [02:36:56] Larry – SECURITY BREACH
- [02:38:41] Moshe – Multiple Pilots on the Flight Deck
- [02:50:50] Robert – Oklahoma City Sonic Boom Tests
- [02:55:47] Texas Charlie- Finally, Real Evidence
ABOUT RADIO ROGER
“Radio Roger” Stern has been a TV and Radio reporter since he was a teenager. He’s won an Emmy award for his coverage in the New York City Market.
Currently you can hear his reporting in New York on radio station 1010 WINS, the number one all-news station in the nation.
Nationally you can hear him anchor newscasts on the Fox News Radio Network and on Fox’s Headlines 24-7 service on Sirius XM Radio.
In addition Roger is a proud member of and contributor to the APG community.
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/outro Music, Coffee Fund theme music by Geoff Smith thegeoffsmith.com
Dr. Steph’s intro music by Nevil Bounds
Capt Nick’s intro music by Kevin from Norway (aka Kevski)
Doh De Oh by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2022, All Rights Reserved
Airline Pilot Guy Show by Jeff Nielsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License