- [00:10:33] NEWS
- [00:10:51] Emirates A388 Gear and Fuselage Damage
- [00:24:14] United B39M at Pittsburgh on Jun 21st 2022, Landed on Wrong Runway
- [00:39:38] TAP A339 at Luanda on Apr 12th 2022, Became Airborne on Runway End, Dust From Runway
- [01:07:28] SAA A333 over Botswana on Apr 15th 2022, Both Engines Surged Until Landing Johannesburg
- [01:20:35] An Employee of a Major U.S. Airline Took $1 Million in Kickbacks To Divert Aircraft Parts Orders
- [01:24:10] GETTING TO KNOW US
- [01:53:56] FEEDBACK
- [01:54:06] Greg – Boeing’s (or Airbus’s) Next Aircraft
- [02:02:17] JJ Pittsburgh – Pop Quiz!
- [02:13:27] Lindsey – How Do Planes Land at a Diagonal?
- [02:21:37] Texas Charlie – Boys and Their Toys
- [02:31:14] Geoff – Announcement
- [02:36:09] Marty McFly – Pushing the Button That Should Never Be…
- [02:41:02] Jake – THE BUTTON THAT SHOULD NEVER BE PRESSED!
- [02:45:26] Larry – A Look into the Future
ABOUT RADIO ROGER
“Radio Roger” Stern has been a TV and Radio reporter since he was a teenager. He’s won an Emmy award for his coverage in the New York City Market.
Currently you can hear his reporting in New York on radio station 1010 WINS, the number one all-news station in the nation.
Nationally you can hear him anchor newscasts on the Fox News Radio Network and on Fox’s Headlines 24-7 service on Sirius XM Radio.
In addition Roger is a proud member of and contributor to the APG community.
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/outro Music, Coffee Fund theme music by Geoff Smith thegeoffsmith.com
Dr. Steph’s intro music by Nevil Bounds
Capt Nick’s intro music by Kevin from Norway (aka Kevski)
Doh De Oh by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2022, All Rights Reserved
Airline Pilot Guy Show by Jeff Nielsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License