Photo Credit: Nick Anderson
- [00:03:54] NEWS
- [00:04:12] Marines Killed in Osprey Crash in SoCal Desert
- [00:07:00] U.S. Navy Plans ‘Safety Pause’ After Series of Aircraft Crashes
- [00:11:10] Bodies of Two Brothers Discovered in Landing Gear of Barcelona-Bound Plane
- [00:19:38] Wizz Air Boss Sparks Backlash Over Fatigue Request
- [00:27:33] RAAF Super Hornet Aborted Take Off- Report
- [00:40:10] Jetstar Asia A320 at Singapore on Jul 27th 2021, Takeoff from Unlit Runway
- [00:48:49] GETTING TO KNOW US
- [01:26:01] COFFEE FUND
- [01:28:09] PLANE TALES – Oh Canada, Our UFO
- [01:52:49] FEEDBACK
- [01:52:58] Gubby – Abu Dhabi Meet Up Anyone?
- [01:55:53] NZRob – Pilots
- [02:01:37] Colin the Flying Meteorologist – The Unknown APG 521 Weather Chart
- [02:05:34] David – Just Odd – Facebook Video
- [02:11:03] Jantheman! – Audio
- [02:24:24] Robert – The First 747 to FRA Was a Complete Surprise
- [02:29:49] JJ AVL (Not Pittsburgh) APG update 5/29/22
- [02:33:38] Deanna – Studious Air Nerds
- [02:38:19] Tim Van Raam – Cartoon
ABOUT RADIO ROGER
“Radio Roger” Stern has been a TV and Radio reporter since he was a teenager. He’s won an Emmy award for his coverage in the New York City Market.
Currently you can hear his reporting in New York on radio station 1010 WINS, the number one all-news station in the nation.
Nationally you can hear him anchor newscasts on the Fox News Radio Network and on Fox’s Headlines 24-7 service on Sirius XM Radio.
In addition Roger is a proud member of and contributor to the APG community.
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/outro Music, Coffee Fund theme music by Geoff Smith thegeoffsmith.com
Dr. Steph’s intro music by Nevil Bounds
Capt Nick’s intro music by Kevin from Norway (aka Kevski)
Doh De Oh by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2022, All Rights Reserved
Airline Pilot Guy Show by Jeff Nielsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License