Our crew today: Miami Rick, Captains Nick and Jeff, and Producer Liz Pyper.
Photo Credit: Nick Anderson
- [00:04:20] NEWS
- [00:04:37] ATC/Instructor Argument on Frequency
- [00:14:00] UPDATE – Incident: France B773 at Paris on Apr 5th 2022, Airplane Did Not Respond to Commands
- [00:45:45] Pilot Smoking Cigarette Caused 2016 EgyptAir Crash
- [00:52:48] Israel Airport Chaos as Family Brings Unexploded Shell
- [00:55:34] GETTING TO KNOW US
- [01:11:58] COFFEE FUND
- [01:13:41] FEEDBACK
- [01:14:02] Larry – Cartoons
- [01:19:25] Adam – Airbus vs Boeing Pilot
- [01:20:48] Robert – ‘Gotta get off this plane’: JetBlue Passengers Plead with Crew
- [01:30:17] Devin – Episode 514 and the 727 Incident
- [01:35:28] Keith – Sport Pilot as an Alternative to a Class 3 Medical
- [01:41:50] Dr. The Grounded Pilot – Why You Can’t Trust Gamers to Fly an Airplane!
- [01:48:58] Greg (not Peterson) – Outdoor Aircraft Museum
- [01:51:38] New Captain Gordy
- [01:55:33] PLANE TALES – Capt. Anderson, The Crash!
- [02:18:49] John – Spruce Goose
- [02:23:41] Greg – Delta Works with SpaceX on Starlink Access Aboard Aircraft
- [02:28:24] Greg – The Bus that Wanted to be a Boeing
- [02:29:25] Adam – Ep 517 – Simming
- [02:34:49] David – Passenger Drones
- [02:37:40] Texas Charlie – Pilots Have the Button They Should Never Press, Passengers Have the Switch
- [02:38:23] Brian – Ramp Agent Salutes
ABOUT RADIO ROGER
“Radio Roger” Stern has been a TV and Radio reporter since he was a teenager. He’s won an Emmy award for his coverage in the New York City Market.
Currently you can hear his reporting in New York on radio station 1010 WINS, the number one all-news station in the nation.
Nationally you can hear him anchor newscasts on the Fox News Radio Network and on Fox’s Headlines 24-7 service on Sirius XM Radio.
In addition Roger is a proud member of and contributor to the APG community.
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/outro Music, Coffee Fund theme music by Geoff Smith thegeoffsmith.com
Dr. Steph’s intro music by Nevil Bounds
Capt Nick’s intro music by Kevin from Norway (aka Kevski)
Doh De Oh by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2022, All Rights Reserved
Airline Pilot Guy Show by Jeff Nielsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License