Our crew today: Dr. Steph, Captains Nick and Jeff, Nick Camacho, and Producer Liz Pyper.
Photo Credit: Nick Anderson
- [00:03:46] NEWS
- [00:04:02] A YouTuber Purposely Crashed His Plane in California, F.A.A. Says
- [00:14:11] FAA Issues Special Airworthiness Information Bulletin
- [00:29:35] TAP A320 at Copenhagen Wing Tip Strike on Landing
- [00:37:45] An EasyJet Pilot ‘Dislocated His Shoulder’ While Sat in the Cockpit, Forcing An Emergency Diversion
- [00:43:03] 2 Incidents Involving DC3s in Latin America
- [00:57:08] An ACARS Message You DO NOT Want to Send
- [00:59:56] GETTING TO KNOW US
- [01:13:43] COFFEE FUND
- [01:15:39] PLANE TALES – The Fall of American One
- [01:40:54] FEEDBACK
- [01:41:20] Greg – ATC Turns and Final Approach Distance
- [01:47:03] Larry – Tag for the Plane
- [01:52:11] U.S. Airlines Drop Mask Requirements
- [02:10:07] Mike – Boston Marathon
- [02:16:42] Brad – Flight Simulation for Carolina Jeff
- [02:24:34] Anonymous – Finding an AME
ABOUT RADIO ROGER
“Radio Roger” Stern has been a TV and Radio reporter since he was a teenager. He’s won an Emmy award for his coverage in the New York City Market.
Currently you can hear his reporting in New York on radio station 1010 WINS, the number one all-news station in the nation.
Nationally you can hear him anchor newscasts on the Fox News Radio Network and on Fox’s Headlines 24-7 service on Sirius XM Radio.
In addition Roger is a proud member of and contributor to the APG community.
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/outro Music, Coffee Fund theme music by Geoff Smith thegeoffsmith.com
Dr. Steph’s intro music by Nevil Bounds
Capt Nick’s intro music by Kevin from Norway (aka Kevski)
Doh De Oh by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2022, All Rights Reserved
Airline Pilot Guy Show by Jeff Nielsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License