Our crew today: Dr. Steph, Captains Nick and Jeff, Nick Camacho, and Producer Liz Pyper. Join us for the latest in aviation news, your feedback, and this week’s Plane Tale: “Flight 574 and the Banning of Indonesia.”
Photo Credit: Nick Anderson
- [00:03:40] NEWS
- [00:03:59] FINAL REPORT – Air Canada Incident Boeing 777-333ER C-FITW Hong Kong-Chek Lap Kok International Airport (HKG)
- [00:23:05] Accident: BoA B733 at La Paz on Aug 3rd 2019, Main Wheels Rotate in Relation to Gear Strut
- [00:38:02] UPDATE – Verizon, AT&T Agree to Delay 5G Network Rollout in U.S. After Aviation Safety Concerns
- [00:45:00] British Airways to Debut BA Euroflyer Ops from 2Q22
- [00:48:24] United Airlines Flight Attendant Works For 23 Years With Stolen Identity
- [00:53:39] Accident: SA Airlink JS41 at Venetia Mine on Jan 3rd 2022, bird strike disintegrates propeller, cabin punctured
- [01:01:26] GETTING TO KNOW US
- [01:16:15] COFFEE FUND
- [01:23:28] FEEDBACK
- [01:23:42] Keith – Why I Chose the Sport Pilot Certificate
- [01:46:03] Dr. Dan – Lear Crash in El Cajon (San Diego)
- [01:59:23] Stephen – Do You Call This a Stable Approach?
- [02:04:00] PLANE TALES – Flight 574 and the Banning of Indonesia
- [02:30:14] Texas Anla’Shok – This and That
- [02:34:38] Tim – Beat Up Old Jetliner
- [02:39:48] Andy – Jumping Emergencies
- [02:50:11] Paul – APGitus?
- [02:54:11] Bruce – “Twirl”???
- [03:00:30] The Geezer – Capt Nick Barnstorming Again?
ABOUT RADIO ROGER
“Radio Roger” Stern has been a TV and Radio reporter since he was a teenager. He’s won an Emmy award for his coverage in the New York City Market.
Currently you can hear his reporting in New York on radio station 1010 WINS, the number one all-news station in the nation.
Nationally you can hear him anchor newscasts on the Fox News Radio Network and on Fox’s Headlines 24-7 service on Sirius XM Radio.
In addition Roger is a proud member of and contributor to the APG community.
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/outro Music, Coffee Fund theme music by Geoff Smith thegeoffsmith.com
Dr. Steph’s intro music by Nevil Bounds
Capt Nick’s intro music by Kevin from Norway (aka Kevski)
Doh De Oh by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2022, All Rights Reserved
Airline Pilot Guy Show by Jeff Nielsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License