Our crew today: Dr. Steph, Captains Nick and Jeff, and Producer Liz Pyper. Join us for the latest in aviation news, your feedback, and this week’s Plane Tale: “RAF Form 414, Volume 13.”
Photo Credit: Nick Anderson
- [00:03:46] NEWS
- [00:04:06] Midair – Cessna 208B Super Cargomaster N1116N Fulshear, TX
- [00:18:25] Gulfstream G-IVSP HI1050 Santo Domingo-Las Américas International Airport (SDQ)
- [00:20:55] Learjet 35A N880Z El Cajon, San Diego
- [00:31:30] Boone County Jury Awards Nearly $2 Million to Pilot Fired for Refusing to Fly in Unsafe Conditions
- [00:45:45] Emirates B773 at Dubai on Dec 20th 2021, Overran Runway on Departure
- [00:58:00] GETTING TO KNOW US
- [01:13:17] COFFEE FUND
- [01:15:04] FEEDBACK
- [01:20:27] Jeffrey – APG Airlines
- [01:23:11] Steffen – Flying in Smoke
- [01:26:45] Chris – Swayne Martin YouTube Video
- [01:30:16] Geoff – Lit a Spark in This Old Man
- [01:35:38] Josh – High Schooler in San Diego
- [01:48:43] Keith – Coffee Fund Donation and Awesome Show 500!
- [01:55:25] Landon – Austin ATIS Using Improper Terminology. Memo Not Received
- [01:58:12] PLANE TALES – RAF Form 414, Volume 13
- [02:19:35] Lars – Russian Icing/Aberdeen Go-Around
- [02:36:46] Ray – Audio Feedback
- [02:50:28] Texas Charlie – Aviation Journalism
ABOUT RADIO ROGER
“Radio Roger” Stern has been a TV and Radio reporter since he was a teenager. He’s won an Emmy award for his coverage in the New York City Market.
Currently you can hear his reporting in New York on radio station 1010 WINS, the number one all-news station in the nation.
Nationally you can hear him anchor newscasts on the Fox News Radio Network and on Fox’s Headlines 24-7 service on Sirius XM Radio.
In addition Roger is a proud member of and contributor to the APG community.
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/outro Music, Coffee Fund theme music by Geoff Smith thegeoffsmith.com
Dr. Steph’s intro music by Nevil Bounds
Capt Nick’s intro music by Kevin from Norway (aka Kevski)
Doh De Oh by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2022, All Rights Reserved
Airline Pilot Guy Show by Jeff Nielsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License