Our crew today: Dr. Steph, Captains Nick and Jeff, and Producer Liz Pyper. Join us for the latest in aviation news, your feedback, and this week’s Plane Tale: “How the Poppy Grew.”
Photo Credit: Nick Anderson
- [00:02:51] NEWS
- [00:03:13] Final Report – Accident: West Wind AT42 at Fond-du-Lac Saskatchewan
- [00:18:33] UPDATE – NTSB Recovers 737 Off Hawaii
- [00:21:31] Accident: Corendon Europe B738 Enroute on Oct 1st 2021, Multiple Passengers Collapsed in Flight
- [00:30:44] Take-off from Closed Runway Highlights Importance of Checking NOTAMs
- [00:38:03] 5G Frequencies May Interfere with Cockpit Electronics
- [00:48:38] A Man was ‘Covered’ in Poop After a Plane to Heathrow Dumped Toilet Waste Over his Backyard
- [00:53:17] UPS Boeing 747 Tipped onto its Tail at Seoul-Incheon Airport
- [00:55:25] GETTING TO KNOW US
- [01:15:48] COFFEE FUND
- [01:17:57] FEEDBACK
- [01:18:07] Ben – Qantas Longest Commercial Flight
- [01:22:41] Dave – Jumper Dumper Problems
- [01:40:30] Dave – ETOPS Question
- [01:43:26] Ethan – Paper vs Digital
- [01:52:57] Gubby – Bugs in the Cockpit
- [01:55:21] PLANE TALES – How the Poppy Grew
- [02:17:27] Adventures in Imperfect Living
- [02:18:02] Jim – Beer Dispensing Refueling Boom
- [02:22:13] Joe – Toronto ATC and Emirates A380
- [02:32:59] Keith – Landing at Paro, Bhutan
- [02:37:45] Mike – Thank You Rico!
- [02:41:28] Steffen – Feedback for Tilman re. Renewable Fuel
- [02:48:36] Tim – Update on My Journey
Order your coffee from Jett Fuel Java (APG Community Member Jeff Jett). Don’t forget to use the discount code APG500 to get 20 percent off! (Good until November 30)
ABOUT RADIO ROGER
“Radio Roger” Stern has been a TV and Radio reporter since he was a teenager. He’s won an Emmy award for his coverage in the New York City Market.
Currently you can hear his reporting in New York on radio station 1010 WINS, the number one all-news station in the nation.
Nationally you can hear him anchor newscasts on the Fox News Radio Network and on Fox’s Headlines 24-7 service on Sirius XM Radio.
In addition Roger is a proud member of and contributor to the APG community.
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/outro Music, Coffee Fund theme music by Geoff Smith thegeoffsmith.com
Dr. Steph’s intro music by Nevil Bounds
Capt Nick’s intro music by Kevin from Norway (aka Kevski)
Doh De Oh by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2021, All Rights Reserved
Airline Pilot Guy Show by Jeff Nielsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License