Our crew today: Dr. Steph, Captains Rick, Nick and Jeff, and Producer/Director Liz Pyper. Join us for the latest in aviation news, your feedback, and this week’s Plane Tale: “The Mike Wildman Story, Part 2.”
Photo Credit: Nick Anderson
- [00:03:17] NEWS
- [00:03:35] Russian Plane Carrying Parachutists Crashes, 16 Killed
- [00:09:19] At Least Two in Die California Plane Crash Near Santee
- [00:29:44] UPDATE – British Airways reaches agreement with pilots over Gatwick short-haul subsidiary
- [00:34:31] FINAL REPORT – Accident: UAA AN12 at Lviv on Oct 4th 2019, Unconscious Descent Below the Glide Path and Ground Impact
- [00:53:00] Scrapped Air India Jet Stuck Under Bridge
- [00:56:01] GETTING TO KNOW US
- [01:23:35] COFFEE FUND
- [01:26:02] PLANE TALES – The Mike Wildman Story, Part 2
- [01:46:59] Kelly – Fargo Meet Up
- [01:52:07] Texas Charlie – How Many Pilots Does it Take to Screw in a Lightbulb?
- [01:54:37] Tim – Going Green on Jeopardy!
- [01:57:57] Qantas Breaks Australia‘s Longest Commercial Flight Record
- [02:10:31] Report: Etihad B78X at Abu Dhabi on Jun 6th 2020, descended below vertical profile on short final
- [02:34:13] Lars – Audio Feedback
- [02:45:30] Steffen – Pilot Response
- [02:49:56] Texas Charlie – Disturbing ACARS Message
ABOUT RADIO ROGER
“Radio Roger” Stern has been a TV and Radio reporter since he was a teenager. He’s won an Emmy award for his coverage in the New York City Market.
Currently you can hear his reporting in New York on radio station 1010 WINS, the number one all-news station in the nation.
Nationally you can hear him anchor newscasts on the Fox News Radio Network and on Fox’s Headlines 24-7 service on Sirius XM Radio.
In addition Roger is a proud member of and contributor to the APG community.
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/outro Music, Coffee Fund theme music by Geoff Smith thegeoffsmith.com
Dr. Steph’s intro music by Nevil Bounds
Capt Nick’s intro music by Kevin from Norway (aka Kevski)
Doh De Oh by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2021, All Rights Reserved
Airline Pilot Guy Show by Jeff Nielsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License