Our crew today: Dr. Steph, Captains Nick and Jeff, and Producer/Director Liz Pyper. Join us for the latest in aviation news, your feedback, and this week’s Plane Tale: “The Mike Wildman Story, Part 1.”
Photo Credit: Nick Anderson
- [00:03:36] NEWS
- [00:03:54] NTSB PRELIMINARY REPORT Cessna Jet Farmington CT
- [00:13:39] Passenger Opens Emergency Exit Door and Walks Along Plane Wing
- [00:18:37] Incident: Spirit A20N at Atlantic City on Oct 2nd 2021, Rejected Takeoff Due to Bird Strike, Engine Fire
- [00:27:31] Pilatus PC-12 crashes outside Milan
- [00:35:37] Plane Crashes onto Texas Highway after Parade
- [00:39:41] GETTING TO KNOW US
- [01:10:58] COFFEE FUND
- [01:12:44] FEEDBACK
- [01:12:54] Ben from Australia – AAD – Airbus Abbreviations Dictionary
- [01:16:04] Jordan – Week One of FA Training
- [01:19:45] Luc – Airbus Rap
- [01:25:01] Grinner – APG 482
- [01:33:51] Ernie – Info re. Brian the Balloonist
- [01:40:26] Lydon – Audio
- [01:50:46] Stan – Part 135 FOs
- [01:53:16] Tim Van Raam – FlyZolo – Youngest Woman Solo
- [01:58:49] PLANE TALES – The Mike Wildman Story Part 1
- [02:21:55] Liz – Raven Attacks Drone Delivery AND Drones Drop from Sky in China
- [02:26:07] Rob – I Want to be a Pilot
- [02:30:13] 73 Matt – Fairoaks Meet Up
- [02:31:16] Capt Nigel – More CX Stuff
- [02:35:34] Liz – How Delta People are Awakening Over 550 Hibernating Planes
- [02:37:38] Chet – First Flight after Lockdown
- [02:39:34] Henry – Aha! [Chem Trail Switch]
- [02:41:45] Tom – What’s the Opposite of a Chemtrail?
ABOUT RADIO ROGER
“Radio Roger” Stern has been a TV and Radio reporter since he was a teenager. He’s won an Emmy award for his coverage in the New York City Market.
Currently you can hear his reporting in New York on radio station 1010 WINS, the number one all-news station in the nation.
Nationally you can hear him anchor newscasts on the Fox News Radio Network and on Fox’s Headlines 24-7 service on Sirius XM Radio.
In addition Roger is a proud member of and contributor to the APG community.
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/outro Music, Coffee Fund theme music by Geoff Smith thegeoffsmith.com
Dr. Steph’s intro music by Nevil Bounds
Capt Nick’s intro music by Kevin from Norway (aka Kevski)
Doh De Oh by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2021, All Rights Reserved
Airline Pilot Guy Show by Jeff Nielsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License