Our crew today: Dr. Steph, Miami Rick, Captains Nick and Jeff, and Producer/Director Liz Pyper. Join us for the latest in aviation news, your feedback, and this week’s Plane Tale: “Where it All Began.”
Photo Credit: Nick Anderson
- [00:02:28] NEWS
- [00:02:49] BA Abandons Plans for Short Haul Subsidiary
- [00:07:27] F-16 Fighter Jet Intercepts Plane In Restricted Airspace Over GWB
- [00:15:29] Preliminary Report – Accident: Trans Maldivian DHC6 at Male on Oct 5th 2020, Sudden Roll to the Right and Left During Water Landing
- [00:27:29] USC Plane Tips Backward on Tarmac
- [00:31:00] GETTING TO KNOW US
- [00:52:28] COFFEE FUND
- [00:54:18] FEEDBACK
- [00:56:10] Fairoaks Meetup
- [01:11:59] Dana and Tim in SFO
- [01:15:12] Dana, Greg – Cranky DorkFest
- [01:25:39] Jordan (JJ from AVL) – Exciting News!
- [01:29:05] PLANE TALES – Where it All Began
- [01:51:50] Dallas – 737 in the Jump Zone?!
- [02:12:57] Northern Pacific Airways Announces Purchase of its First Six Boeing 757-200s
- [02:22:44] FINAL REPORT – Accident: Sterna A30B at Recife on Oct 21st 2016
- [02:32:00] Andrew – Acronyms and Contractions
- [02:34:16] Harris – Kobayashi Maru
- [02:48:51] Glen (Capt. Kangaroo) – Audio
ABOUT RADIO ROGER
“Radio Roger” Stern has been a TV and Radio reporter since he was a teenager. He’s won an Emmy award for his coverage in the New York City Market.
Currently you can hear his reporting in New York on radio station 1010 WINS, the number one all-news station in the nation.
Nationally you can hear him anchor newscasts on the Fox News Radio Network and on Fox’s Headlines 24-7 service on Sirius XM Radio.
In addition Roger is a proud member of and contributor to the APG community.
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/outro Music, Coffee Fund theme music by Geoff Smith thegeoffsmith.com
Dr. Steph’s intro music by Nevil Bounds
Capt Nick’s intro music by Kevin from Norway (aka Kevski)
Doh De Oh by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2021, All Rights Reserved
Airline Pilot Guy Show by Jeff Nielsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License