Our crew today: Dr. Steph, Captains Nick and Jeff, and Producer/Director Liz Pyper. Join us for the latest in aviation news, your feedback, and this week’s Plane Tale: “High Flight.”
Photo Credit: Nick Anderson
- [00:04:17] NEWS
- [00:04:34] Crash: Rimbun DHC6 at Intan Jaya on Sep 15th 2021, Impacted Terrain on go Around
- [00:11:51] Tense ATC Exchange at ATL
- [00:22:57] Air New Zealand and Airbus Launch Zero-Emissions Aircraft Project
- [00:26:58] Bangor Airport to Close for 2 Days in Early October for Runway Repairs
- [00:35:33] It Looks Like A C-130 Seaplane Is Finally Happening
- [00:39:59] Red Arrows: UK Firm to Win Deal to Replace Ageing Jets
- [00:47:26] Tequila Bottles Found on New Boeing Air Force One Jet in Development
- [00:51:32] GETTING TO KNOW US
- [01:16:00] COFFEE FUND
- [01:17:44] FEEDBACK
- [01:17:52] Greg – The Way I Heard It with Mike Rowe: The Pilot and the Passenger
- [01:22:31] CFI Jon – Plane Tales Feedback
- [01:25:19] Henry – Patriots Pre-Game Fly Over
- [01:36:12] Rob – Dual Engine Failure
- [01:53:43] Liz – A Personal Pilgrimage to a Downed Warplane in Papua New Guinea
- [01:56:08] PLANE TALES – High Flight
- [02:11:51] Slav – APG Feedback: Adventures in the Commander
- [02:23:58] Robert – Mom’s Alberta Retirement Adventure
- [02:25:28] Robert – Plugged up 717 Cockpit Windows?
- [02:31:31] Walt – Episode 423 PC12 Crash Feedback
- [02:37:51] Michel – Raptor NG
- [02:43:03] Steffen – APG 489 Travel Tips
- [02:48:42] Larry – Thank Goodness for Closed Cockpit Doors
ABOUT RADIO ROGER
“Radio Roger” Stern has been a TV and Radio reporter since he was a teenager. He’s won an Emmy award for his coverage in the New York City Market.
Currently you can hear his reporting in New York on radio station 1010 WINS, the number one all-news station in the nation.
Nationally you can hear him anchor newscasts on the Fox News Radio Network and on Fox’s Headlines 24-7 service on Sirius XM Radio.
In addition Roger is a proud member of and contributor to the APG community.
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/outro Music, Coffee Fund theme music by Geoff Smith thegeoffsmith.com
Dr. Steph’s intro music by Nevil Bounds
Capt Nick’s intro music by Kevin from Norway (aka Kevski)
Doh De Oh by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2021, All Rights Reserved
Airline Pilot Guy Show by Jeff Nielsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License