Our crew today: Dr. Steph, Captains Nick and Jeff. Join us for the latest in aviation news, your feedback, and this week’s Plane Tale: “The Asoh Defence.”
Photo Credit: David Abbey, Nick Anderson
- [00:02:23] NEWS
- [00:02:41] EAA AirVenture Oshkosh 2021
- [00:22:03] TriMG 737 Unstable Approach and Hard Landing at Paro (Bhutan)
- [00:29:36] Phenom 300 Boston Logan
- [00:51:22] Frontier Passenger Duck-Taped to Seat
- [00:54:31] GETTING TO KNOW US
- [01:25:19] COFFEE FUND
- [01:28:16] FEEDBACK
- [01:28:29] Gez – Phonetic Alphabet
- [01:39:09] Matt – Cheap Parts
- [01:43:08] Gary – Why We Don’t Fly Close to Obstruction Lights
- [01:46:04] Col Jeff – “Fasten Your Seatbelt”
- [01:50:04] PLANE TALES – Four Instructors Went Into a Bar
- [02:12:12] FO Rico – My Aviation Story
- [02:31:55] Larry – Gate names at Tulsa, Aircraft Names Article
- [02:37:51] Lydon – Goofy Things
- [02:52:55] Spencer – Update on His Check Ride
ABOUT RADIO ROGER
“Radio Roger” Stern has been a TV and Radio reporter since he was a teenager. He’s won an Emmy award for his coverage in the New York City Market.
Currently you can hear his reporting in New York on radio station 1010 WINS, the number one all-news station in the nation.
Nationally you can hear him anchor newscasts on the Fox News Radio Network and on Fox’s Headlines 24-7 service on Sirius XM Radio.
In addition Roger is a proud member of and contributor to the APG community.
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/outro Music, Coffee Fund theme music by Geoff Smith thegeoffsmith.com
Dr. Steph’s intro music by Nevil Bounds
Capt Nick’s intro music by Kevin from Norway (aka Kevski)
Doh De Oh by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2021, All Rights Reserved
Airline Pilot Guy Show by Jeff Nielsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License