Our crew today: Dr. Steph, Captains Nick and Jeff, Producer/Director Liz. Join us for the latest in aviation news, your feedback, and this week’s Plane Tale: “Check-In Confessions Part One, The Good.”
Photo Credit: Nick Anderson
- [00:03:32] NEWS
- [00:03:49] Accident: Mocambique Expresso E145 at Maputo on Sep 30th 2019, Runway Excursion on Landing
- [00:07:45] Updated Report – Serious Incident ATR 72-500 (72-212A) YR-ATI, 13 Oct 2016
- [00:13:00] Accident: Express Freighters B733 near Canberra on Aug 15th 2018, Loss of Cabin Pressure, First Officer Incapacitated
- [00:31:41] Delta Plans to Hire 1,000 Pilots by Summer of 2022
- [00:39:36] 2 Passenger Misbehavior Incidents at LAX
- [00:44:14] Ex-APD Officer, Wife Among 5 Killed in Hot Air Balloon Crash on West Side of Albuquerque
- [00:48:14] GETTING TO KNOW US
- [01:25:16] COFFEE FUND
- [01:27:13] FEEDBACK
- [01:28:18] Jeffrey – Aerotow via Hot-Air Balloon
- [01:31:11] Andy – My First Biennial Flight Review
- [01:38:51] CJ – Back on the Line
- [01:42:22] Larry – New Logo Suggestion for Acme
- [01:45:15] Greg – Big Ass Fans – Making Waves as Usual
- [01:54:35] PLANE TALES – Check-In Confessions Part One, The Good
- [02:14:16] Logan – Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Feedback
- [02:19:07] Mark – The Man, The Voice, The Legend….
- [02:25:48] Rob – Pilots Helping Pilots
- [02:30:03] Philip – Airline Hires and Airline Charters
ABOUT RADIO ROGER
“Radio Roger” Stern has been a TV and Radio reporter since he was a teenager. He’s won an Emmy award for his coverage in the New York City Market.
Currently you can hear his reporting in New York on radio station 1010 WINS, the number one all-news station in the nation.
Nationally you can hear him anchor newscasts on the Fox News Radio Network and on Fox’s Headlines 24-7 service on Sirius XM Radio.
In addition Roger is a proud member of and contributor to the APG community.
Audible.com Trial Membership Offer – Get your free audio book today!
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/outro Music, Coffee Fund theme music by Geoff Smith thegeoffsmith.com
Dr. Steph’s intro music by Nevil Bounds
Capt Nick’s intro music by Kevin from Norway (aka Kevski)
Doh De Oh by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2021, All Rights Reserved
Airline Pilot Guy Show by Jeff Nielsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License