Our crew today: Dr. Steph, Miami Rick, Captains Nick and Jeff, Producer/Director Liz. Join us for the latest in aviation news, your feedback, and this week’s Plane Tale: “Mutiny.”
Photo Credit: Nick Anderson
- [00:03:21] NEWS
- [00:03:40] FAA Probes Near-Miss of Passenger Jets at San Diego Airport
- [00:17:50] Report: Vulkan AN26 at Birmingham on Jul 16th 2020, Crew Possibly Followed Nonexistent Glideslope Indication Twice
- [00:29:39] Accident: Moldova A321 at Moscow on May 16th 2021, Tail Strike on Landing
- [00:40:32] Aircraft to Become Voice-Controlled in the Future
- [00:43:47] United Tries to End the Blame Game By Retiring Delay Codes
- [00:48:53] GETTING TO KNOW US
- [00:55:30] Stephen Ivey and Capt. Jeff’s 2020 Road Trip Audios
- [00:59:30] Explore WWII aircraft during unique event at Cobb County International Airport
- [01:00:52] COFFEE FUND
- [01:02:36] FEEDBACK
- [01:02:53] J Pittsburgh – Flight Hours and Number of Flights
- [01:23:11] Nick Bee – Delta 767’s Suite shoulder harness
- [01:36:05] Av -Another View of the Cranky Controller
- [01:40:09] Ben – Start Locks Stuff
- [01:45:56] David – China Update
- [01:50:17] PLANE TALES – Mutiny
- [02:10:27] Mahzuz – Flying Under a Bridge and Zee vs Zed
- [02:26:45] Ray – Synchropter Stuff
- [02:30:30] Robert – Australia Joins The Race For Supersonic Flight
- [02:33:30] Wim – Some Random Feedback from Belgium
- [02:36:39] Ant – Which Do You Enjoy?
- [02:40:52] Gregg – True VS Magnetic North
ABOUT RADIO ROGER
“Radio Roger” Stern has been a TV and Radio reporter since he was a teenager. He’s won an Emmy award for his coverage in the New York City Market.
Currently you can hear his reporting in New York on radio station 1010 WINS, the number one all-news station in the nation.
Nationally you can hear him anchor newscasts on the Fox News Radio Network and on Fox’s Headlines 24-7 service on Sirius XM Radio.
In addition Roger is a proud member of and contributor to the APG community.
Audible.com Trial Membership Offer – Get your free audio book today!
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/outro Music, Coffee Fund theme music by Geoff Smith thegeoffsmith.com
Dr. Steph’s intro music by Nevil Bounds
Capt Nick’s intro music by Kevin from Norway (aka Kevski)
Doh De Oh by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2021, All Rights Reserved
Airline Pilot Guy Show by Jeff Nielsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License