Our crew today: Dr. Steph, Miami Rick, Captains Nick and Jeff, Producer/Director Liz. Join us for the latest in aviation news, your feedback, and this week’s Plane Tale: “Leaving Them Behind.”
Photo Credit: Nick Anderson
- [00:03:08] NEWS
- [00:03:26] Accident: Key Lime SW4 and Private Aircraft at Denver on May 12th 2021, Midair Collision
- [00:26:05] FINAL REPORT – Inuit DH8C at Schefferville, Quebec on Jan 20th 2020, Tail Strike on Landing
- [00:36:18] Preliminary Report – Accident: Trigana B734 at Jakarta on Mar 20th 2021, Engine Failure, Subsequent Right Main Gear Failure Causes Runway Excursion on Landing
- [00:43:57] Plane Flew Without Pilot for 1.5 miles, Nebraska Cops Say
- [00:47:04] Boeing B737 Takes Off While Vehicle Still on Runway – April 24/2021
- [00:53:13] Airbus Takes Delivery Of The First A321XLR Rear Center Fuel Tank
- [00:58:29] GETTING TO KNOW US
- [01:13:05] COFFEE FUND
- [01:15:34] PLANE TALES – Leaving Them Behind
- [01:42:20] Peter – B-747 vs A340
- [01:47:56] Devon – Relationship Between Air Force Pilots and Maintenance Crews
- [02:20:36] FEEDBACK
- [02:20:45] Peter – B-747 vs A340, Part 2
- [02:31:10] Wayne – Qantas FO
- [02:40:06] Gregg – UPS754 Windshear Encounter DFW
- [02:51:08] Landon – Navigation using INS
Looking for the older episodes? You can find them by going here: All APG Episodes Feed
ABOUT RADIO ROGER
“Radio Roger” Stern has been a TV and Radio reporter since he was a teenager. He’s won an Emmy award for his coverage in the New York City Market.
Currently you can hear his reporting in New York on radio station 1010 WINS, the number one all-news station in the nation.
Nationally you can hear him anchor newscasts on the Fox News Radio Network and on Fox’s Headlines 24-7 service on Sirius XM Radio.
In addition Roger is a proud member of and contributor to the APG community.
Audible.com Trial Membership Offer – Get your free audio book today!
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/outro Music, Coffee Fund theme music by Geoff Smith thegeoffsmith.com
Dr. Steph’s intro music by Nevil Bounds
Capt Nick’s intro music by Kevin from Norway (aka Kevski)
Doh De Oh by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2021, All Rights Reserved
Airline Pilot Guy Show by Jeff Nielsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License