Our crew today: Dr. Steph, Miami Rick, Captains Nick and Jeff, Producer/Director Liz. Join us for the latest in aviation news, your feedback, and this week’s Plane Tale: “The A to J of Aviation.”
Photo Credit: Nick Anderson
- [00:03:04] NEWS
- [00:03:18] Tui Plane in ‘Serious Incident’ After Every ‘Miss’ on Board was Assigned Child’s Weight
- [00:12:11] Air New Zealand Defends Decision to Start Weighing Passengers at Auckland Airport
- [00:17:48] U.S. Air Force C-17 Globemaster III Transport Aircraft Caught Fire on Runway
- [00:24:23] UPDATE: Sriwijaya B735 at Jakarta on Jan 9th 2021, Lost height and Impacted Java Sea
- [00:25:41] Final Report: Singapore A388 at Sydney on Feb 9th 2020, Turned Left Instead of Right on go Around After Windshear Escape
- [00:33:33] French Lawmakers Approve a Ban on Short Domestic Flights
- [00:39:15] Serious Incident Boeing 757-208 (WL) TF-FIP, 23 Feb 2017
- [00:53:24] UPS Electric Planes
- [00:58:46] Report: Air Canada B773 at Paris on Jul 24th 2019, Ground Agent Injured by Tow Bar
- [01:09:58] UA 328 Lawsuit
- [01:14:08] GETTING TO KNOW US
- [01:53:41] COFFEE FUND
- [01:56:02] PLANE TALES – The A to J of Aviation
- [02:17:33] FEEDBACK
- [02:17:56] Alpha Bravo Charlie – Listening Live from the Goodyear Airship!
- [02:20:19] John – Great Headline
- [02:22:52] Dan – Go-Around Altitudes
- [02:37:21] Ramiro – Captain Rick Going to the Dark Side?
- [02:45:54] Glen – Wondering What You Guys Think of Airships and Flying Taxis?
- [02:51:20] Larry – Electric Airbus
- [02:52:38] Ivor – My Lovely New Book (As Yet Unwritten)
- [02:57:01] Paul – Interesting Aviation-Related Find
- [03:01:56] Allan from Tallinn – My First Feedback
Looking for the older episodes? You can find them by going here: All APG Episodes Feed
ABOUT RADIO ROGER
“Radio Roger” Stern has been a TV and Radio reporter since he was a teenager. He’s won an Emmy award for his coverage in the New York City Market.
Currently you can hear his reporting in New York on radio station 1010 WINS, the number one all-news station in the nation.
Nationally you can hear him anchor newscasts on the Fox News Radio Network and on Fox’s Headlines 24-7 service on Sirius XM Radio.
In addition Roger is a proud member of and contributor to the APG community.
Audible.com Trial Membership Offer – Get your free audio book today!
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/outro Music, Coffee Fund theme music by Geoff Smith thegeoffsmith.com
Dr. Steph’s intro music by Nevil Bounds
Capt Nick’s intro music by Kevin from Norway (aka Kevski)
Doh De Oh by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2021, All Rights Reserved
Airline Pilot Guy Show by Jeff Nielsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License