Our crew today: Hosts Dr. Steph, Miami Rick, Captains Nick and Jeff, Producer/Director Liz. Join us for the latest in aviation news, your feedback, and this week’s Plane Tale: “The Horsehead Gang.”
Photo Credit: Nick Anderson
- [00:03:14] NEWS
- [00:03:31] Longtail B744 at Maastricht on Feb 20th 2021, Rain of Engine Parts
- [00:09:45] UA 777 DEN to HNL Engine Failure
- [00:33:52] UPDATE – Accident: Volga-Dnepr A124 at Novosibirsk on Nov 13th 2020, Overran Runway after Uncontained Engine Failure and Communication Failure
- [00:35:30] A Bit Too Low? French Rafale Fighter Cuts Power Lines
- [00:43:58] UPDATE: Cessna Accident in Oregon
- [00:48:48] RECOVERY?: Spirit Starts Training Pilots and Cabin Crew!
- [00:57:17] United Airlines Passenger Ordered to Pay $50G for Hitting Flight Attendant, Forcing Plane to Divert to Alaska
- [01:00:01] GETTING TO KNOW US
- [01:40:51] COFFEE FUND
- [01:42:35] FEEDBACK
- [01:42:45] Hong Kong Nigel – Update on Hong Kong
- [01:52:07] Capt Peter – Many Moons Have Passed
- [02:02:12] PLANE TALES – The Horsehead Gang
- [02:25:04] Maggie – Cats and Dogs
- [02:30:43] Seal Beach Mark – Aviation’s Part in Black History Month
- [02:35:26] Carter – United 777 Incident
- [02:43:46] Larry and Stephen- Ozone Risks
- [02:48:01] Chet – Gear Down a Little Late?
- [02:53:00] Christopher – Correct Term for Balloon Pilots
Looking for the older episodes? You can find them by going here: All APG Episodes Feed
ABOUT RADIO ROGER
“Radio Roger” Stern has been a TV and Radio reporter since he was a teenager. He’s won an Emmy award for his coverage in the New York City Market.
Currently you can hear his reporting in New York on radio station 1010 WINS, the number one all-news station in the nation.
Nationally you can hear him anchor newscasts on the Fox News Radio Network and on Fox’s Headlines 24-7 service on Sirius XM Radio.
In addition Roger is a proud member of and contributor to the APG community.
Audible.com Trial Membership Offer – Get your free audio book today!
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/outro Music, Coffee Fund theme music by Geoff Smith thegeoffsmith.com
Dr. Steph’s intro music by Nevil Bounds
Capt Nick’s intro music by Kevin from Norway (aka Kevski)
Doh De Oh by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2021, All Rights Reserved
Airline Pilot Guy Show by Jeff Nielsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License