Our crew today: Hosts Dr. Steph, Captains Nick and Jeff, Producer/Director Liz. Join us for the latest in aviation news, your feedback, and this week’s Plane Tale: “RAF Form 414, Vol. 9.”
Photo Credit: Nick Anderson
- [00:03:05] NEWS
- [00:03:22] Indonesia Plane Crash Probe Centers on Engine Control Problems
- [00:14:47] Accident: West Atlantic B734 at Exeter on Jan 19th 2021, Hard Touchdown
- [00:18:44] FAA requires fuel-sealant inspections on some Boeing 737 Max 9s
- [00:22:43] FINAL REPORT – Incident: Swift AT72 at Cologne on Apr 27th 2020, Rejected Takeoff Due to Being Aligned with Runway Edge Lights
- [00:35:37] A Bombardier E-11A operated by the U.S. Air Force Crashed in the Deh Yak District in Afghanistan, Killing Both Pilots
- [00:51:32] GETTING TO KNOW US
- [00:59:19] Captain Nick on Air Crash Podcast YouTube Channel
- [01:11:08] COFFEE FUND
- [01:13:41] FEEDBACK
- [01:13:50] Stephen – Some RC Video for Nick and Rick
- [01:21:09] Mohammed – Juice and Yogurt FOD
- [01:26:51] Sam – Online English Tutor
- [01:31:02] Jeffrey – A Remarkably Quick Glider
- [01:37:23] Greg – Taxiway Sizes and So Much for the Ban on Animals in the Cabin
- [01:44:16] Texas Anla’Shok – New Year, New Milestones
- [01:46:44] Chuck – Greetings APG Crew!
- [01:51:31] PLANE TALES – RAF Form 414, Vol. 9
- [02:19:10] Paul – RTO after V1 / Station Circles
- [02:28:47] Jason – Bizjet Snaprolls
- [02:45:16] Robert – Aeromexico Pilot’s Amsterdam Flyover Request Rejected
Looking for the older episodes? You can find them by going here: All APG Episodes Feed
ABOUT RADIO ROGER
“Radio Roger” Stern has been a TV and Radio reporter since he was a teenager. He’s won an Emmy award for his coverage in the New York City Market.
Currently you can hear his reporting in New York on radio station 1010 WINS, the number one all-news station in the nation.
Nationally you can hear him anchor newscasts on the Fox News Radio Network and on Fox’s Headlines 24-7 service on Sirius XM Radio.
In addition Roger is a proud member of and contributor to the APG community.
Audible.com Trial Membership Offer – Get your free audio book today!
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/outro Music, Coffee Fund theme music by Geoff Smith thegeoffsmith.com
Dr. Steph’s intro music by Nevil Bounds
Capt Nick’s intro music by Kevin from Norway (aka Kevski)
Doh De Oh by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2021, All Rights Reserved
Airline Pilot Guy Show by Jeff Nielsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License