Our crew today: Hosts Captains Nick and Jeff, Producer/Director Liz. Join us for the latest in aviation news, your feedback, and this week’s Plane Tale: “A Christmas Story.”
Photo Credit: Nick Anderson
- [00:04:56] NEWS
- [00:06:59] FINAL REPORT – Accident: United Airlines A320 at New Orleans on Apr 4th 2011, Smoke in Cockpit, Complete Electronic Failure, Runway Excursion, Evacuation
- [00:42:39] FINAL REPORT – Accident: Aeropostal DC95 at Puerto Ordaz on Sep 26th 2011, Hard Landing at 4.2G Tears Engines Off
- [00:49:16] Transport Canada Validates the Design Changes to the Boeing 737 MAX Aircraft
- [00:55:25] NTSB Issues Chilling Report on 2019 Collings Foundation B-17 Crash
- [01:06:24] Two Passengers Exit Plane by Emergency Slide Before Takeoff from NYC
- [01:14:56] GETTING TO KNOW US
- [01:28:58] RWY Deck | U.S. Edition
- [01:37:56] COFFEE FUND
- [01:39:50] FEEDBACK
- [01:40:00] Mike – Straight In Approaches at Non-Towered Fields
- [01:46:07] Glen – Helicopter Feedback
- [01:50:23] Dave – Air Training Corps
- [01:59:45] Plane Tales – A Christmas Story
- [02:08:06] Brian – Aircraft Size vs. Pilot Pay
- [02:21:35] Ara – Grateful for Your Podcast
- [02:27:55] Texas Anla’shok -Christmas Greetings
- [02:31:01] Retired Captain Dave – Near Miss
- [02:40:25] Steve – Thank You for Plane Tales
- [02:42:22] Jake from Winnipeg – Gimli
- [02:47:19] Greg – TSA Explosives Detection Canines Calendar
- [02:52:19] Liz – Interesting Video from the Boneyard
Looking for the older episodes? You can find them by going here: All APG Episodes Feed
ABOUT RADIO ROGER
“Radio Roger” Stern has been a TV and Radio reporter since he was a teenager. He’s won an Emmy award for his coverage in the New York City Market.
Currently you can hear his reporting in New York on radio station 1010 WINS, the number one all-news station in the nation.
Nationally you can hear him anchor newscasts on the Fox News Radio Network and on Fox’s Headlines 24-7 service on Sirius XM Radio.
In addition Roger is a proud member of and contributor to the APG community.
Audible.com Trial Membership Offer – Get your free audio book today!
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/outro Music, Coffee Fund theme music by Geoff Smith thegeoffsmith.com
Dr. Steph’s intro music by Nevil Bounds
Capt Nick’s intro music by Kevin from Norway (aka Kevski)
Doh De Oh by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2021, All Rights Reserved
Airline Pilot Guy Show by Jeff Nielsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License