Our crew today: Hosts Dr. Steph, Captains Nick and Jeff, Producer/Director Liz. Join us for the latest in aviation news, your feedback, and this week’s Plane Tale: “Lest We Forget.”
Photo Credit: Nick Anderson
- [00:03:46] NEWS
- [00:04:05] FINAL REPORT – Accident: Yakutia SU95 at Yakutsk on Oct 10th 2018, Overran Runway on Landing
- [00:13:15] Car Chase at Van Nuys Airport
- [00:15:44] RAF Pilot is Set to Become First Non-American to Fly US President on Air Force One
- [00:21:23] FINAL REPORT – UPDATE: Accident: Finnair A320 at Helsinki on Jan 13th 2020, Flight Attendant Fell Off Aircraft
- [00:27:49] PIA A320 at Karachi on Nov 6th 2020, “some fault”
- [00:29:37] Vueling A320 near Marseille on Nov 17th 2017, both flight crew seriously “inconvenienced”
- [00:37:33] Battery capacities in stored aircraft may become critical
- [00:43:44] GETTING TO KNOW US
- [01:14:33] COFFEE FUND
- [01:16:29] FEEDBACK
- [01:16:40] Texas Anla’Shok – A Centennial
- [01:19:18] EB – Air Horse One
- [01:24:14] Dana Training #4
- [01:35:12] Andrew – WLG (Wellington) Control Tower for Sale
- [01:41:02] Matt – New Instrument Rated Pilot
- [01:42:59] Chopper Mike – Gyros, X to the Factor of P, and Nerd Speak
- [01:45:50] Chris – Newer Listener / My Story
- [01:58:29] PLANE TALES – Lest We Forget
- [02:15:44] Darren – My Recent Project
- [02:19:26] Geoff (Fliteam) – Audio
- [02:23:25] Becky – A320 Non Type Rated First Officers Saudi Arabia
- [02:28:36] Jay – Thank You for the Interview with Scottish Steve
- [02:29:58] Jeffrey – How to Find Turbofan Blades Under 20ft of Snow
- [02:33:10] Ramblin’ Ron – Aircraft Losses of the Vietnam War
- [02:36:41] Robert – Pilots Shut Down Pratt & Whitney Engine on Airbus Mid-Air
- [02:44:06] Silvester (Silviu) – Passed My Checkride Today!
- [02:46:53] Steve – Dogs on a Plane
Looking for the older episodes? You can find them by going here: All APG Episodes Feed
ABOUT RADIO ROGER
“Radio Roger” Stern has been a TV and Radio reporter since he was a teenager. He’s won an Emmy award for his coverage in the New York City Market.
Currently you can hear his reporting in New York on radio station 1010 WINS, the number one all-news station in the nation.
Nationally you can hear him anchor newscasts on the Fox News Radio Network and on Fox’s Headlines 24-7 service on Sirius XM Radio.
In addition Roger is a proud member of and contributor to the APG community.
Audible.com Trial Membership Offer – Get your free audio book today!
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/outro Music, Coffee Fund theme music by Geoff Smith thegeoffsmith.com
Dr. Steph’s intro music by Nevil Bounds
Capt Nick’s intro music by Kevin from Norway (aka Kevski)
Doh De Oh by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2020, All Rights Reserved
Airline Pilot Guy Show by Jeff Nielsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License