Our crew today: Hosts Dr. Steph, Miami Rick, Captains Nick and Jeff, Producer/Director Liz. Join us for the latest in aviation news, your feedback, and this week’s Plane Tale: “Orford Ness.”
Photo Credit: Nick Anderson
- [00:06:28] NEWS
- [00:06:47] Avianca A320-200 Refuses to Land
- [00:19:24] Too Many Passengers at Front of Plane Caused Take-Off Issue
- [00:33:18] Air Force Settles $25 Million Lawsuit for F-16 Strafing Run That Killed Contractor
- [00:36:15] A321 Brushed Past Glider During Descent into Class E Airspace
- [00:41:31] ‘One In a Million Shot:’ Owl Lands Inside Helicopter Battling Creek Fire
- [00:44:14] Frog Strike
- [00:44:57] Hungry 747SP
- [00:47:26] GETTING TO KNOW US
- [01:30:50] COFFEE FUND
- [01:32:44] FEEDBACK
- [01:33:04] Ivor – Delete as Appropriate
- [01:35:07] Bruce – “Ask Capt. Jerry”
- [01:39:42] Dana Training #3
- [01:52:21] Kent – LPV Approaches
- [02:05:52] PLANE TALES – Orford Ness
- [02:30:03] Larry – Reminder – Sadly for Steph We Probably Missed This!
- [02:31:06] Erich – Busy Hurricane season October 2020
- [02:33:12] George – Critical Engine
- [02:36:50] Graham Fig – Capt on G4
- [02:41:17] Deanna – TWA Hotel at JFK Airport
- [02:44:23] Nick – A321 Weight and Balance
- [02:50:18] Larry and Andrew – D. B. Cooper
- [02:51:31] Sean – POH Doesn’t Say You Can’t Do This
Looking for the older episodes? You can find them by going here: All APG Episodes Feed
ABOUT RADIO ROGER
“Radio Roger” Stern has been a TV and Radio reporter since he was a teenager. He’s won an Emmy award for his coverage in the New York City Market.
Currently you can hear his reporting in New York on radio station 1010 WINS, the number one all-news station in the nation.
Nationally you can hear him anchor newscasts on the Fox News Radio Network and on Fox’s Headlines 24-7 service on Sirius XM Radio.
In addition Roger is a proud member of and contributor to the APG community.
Audible.com Trial Membership Offer – Get your free audio book today!
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/outro Music, Coffee Fund theme music by Geoff Smith thegeoffsmith.com
Dr. Steph’s intro music by Nevil Bounds
Capt Nick’s intro music by Kevin from Norway (aka Kevski)
Doh De Oh by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2020, All Rights Reserved
Airline Pilot Guy Show by Jeff Nielsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License