Our crew today: Hosts Dr. Steph, Captains Nick and Jeff, Producer/Director Liz. Join us for the latest in aviation news, your feedback, and this week’s Plane Tale: “Holmes and the Battle of Britain.”
Photo Credit: Nick Anderson
- [00:03:19] NEWS
- [00:03:45] WW2 Era Bomber [B-25] Crashes Near Stockton Airport
- [00:13:07] Crash of a Fokker 50 in Mogadishu
- [00:16:04] Accident: Flybe E195 at Exeter on Feb 28th 2019, Rejected Takeoff Due to Haze on Board
- [00:27:13] Crashes: Ethiopian B38M near Bishoftu on Mar 10th 2019, Impacted Terrain after Departure and Crash: Lion B38M Near Jakarta on Oct 29th 2018, Aircraft Lost Height and Crashed into Java Sea, Wrong AoA Data
- [00:32:37] Airprox Incident Boeing 737-8AS (WL) EI-FRY, 02 Oct 2018
- [00:40:16] Flying-V Model Completes First Flight
- [00:47:00] GETTING TO KNOW US
- [00:57:32] COFFEE FUND
- [00:59:16] FEEDBACK
- [01:00:21] Dana – My 737 Training, Part 1
- [01:15:28] Henrik the Bicycle Repairman – Final Report on Gippsland GA-8 Airvan Crash in Sweden
- [01:28:23] JJ Pittsburgh – Plane Distance Ranges
- [01:33:56] Stan – New CFI!
- [01:36:25] Ahmad – Transition Altitude/Transition Level: Are There Regional Differences?
- [01:47:54] Gus – Flying is Lonely in Argentina
- [01:51:32] Steffen – Me and the A380
- [01:58:26] PLANE TALES – Holmes and the Battle of Britain
- [02:19:24] Jon – Tommy Tyler: Why I Want to be a Pilot
- [02:22:29] Ray – The Story of the Hellcat, Told by the Hellcat
- [02:26:07] Thomas – Out of Standard?
- [02:35:52] Anthony – David Blaine’s Stunt
- [02:41:13] Capt Peter – Mock No More!
- [02:47:00] Dave – Questions About Ground Effect
- [02:56:10] Mike – First Solo
Looking for the older episodes? You can find them by going here: All APG Episodes Feed
ABOUT RADIO ROGER
“Radio Roger” Stern has been a TV and Radio reporter since he was a teenager. He’s won an Emmy award for his coverage in the New York City Market.
Currently you can hear his reporting in New York on radio station 1010 WINS, the number one all-news station in the nation.
Nationally you can hear him anchor newscasts on the Fox News Radio Network and on Fox’s Headlines 24-7 service on Sirius XM Radio.
In addition Roger is a proud member of and contributor to the APG community.
Audible.com Trial Membership Offer – Get your free audio book today!
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/outro Music, Coffee Fund theme music by Geoff Smith thegeoffsmith.com
Dr. Steph’s intro music by Nevil Bounds
Capt Nick’s intro music by Kevin from Norway (aka Kevski)
Doh De Oh by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2020, All Rights Reserved
Airline Pilot Guy Show by Jeff Nielsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License