Photo Credit: Nick Anderson
- [00:03:33] NEWS
- [00:04:35] Planes Wedged Together after Collision at Airport – BBC News
- [00:11:47] UPDATE: Crash: PIA A320 at Karachi on May 22nd 2020
- [00:28:09] 80-year-Old Pilot Speaks Out After Harrowing Plane Crash at Upland Airport Captured on Video
- [00:36:10] Virgin Australia to Fly Again with New US Owner Bain Capital – BBC News
- [00:38:06] GETTING TO KNOW US
- [00:56:21] Andy Crossley – Aeromedia
- [01:05:03] COFFEE FUND
- [01:07:04] FEEDBACK
- [01:07:56] Tom Catalino – Solo!
- [01:15:32] Dave B – Nasty Argument with ATC
- [01:28:53] Darren – Ian Palmer Story
- [01:31:26] Captain Joe – His Aviation Story
- [01:37:24] Mike – Weird News (Old story, but strange)
- [01:42:46] Lance – Side Stick No More?
- [01:48:58] Texas Anla’Shok – Flying Carriers and Lasers
- [01:51:11] Luke – Time for a Laugh
- [01:51:50] Texas Charlie – For a Little Bit of Fun
- [01:59:27] PLANE TAILS – Life’s Too Short
- [02:20:32] Eero Eero Laskso – Enjoying APG in Finland!
- [02:30:59] Ham Radio Jim – For Miami Rick
- [02:37:17] Ramiro – Airbus Freighter
- [02:46:18] Michael Andrew – Broken SwiftAir 737 at KINT
ABOUT RADIO ROGER
“Radio Roger” Stern has been a TV and Radio reporter since he was a teenager. He’s won an Emmy award for his coverage in the New York City Market.
Currently you can hear his reporting in New York on radio station 1010 WINS, the number one all-news station in the nation.
Nationally you can hear him anchor newscasts on the Fox News Radio Network and on Fox’s Headlines 24-7 service on Sirius XM Radio.
In addition Roger is a proud member of and contributor to the APG community.
Audible.com Trial Membership Offer – Get your free audio book today!
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/outro Music, Coffee Fund theme music by Geoff Smith thegeoffsmith.com
Dr. Steph’s intro music by Nevil Bounds
Capt Nick’s intro music by Kevin from Norway (aka Kevski)
Doh De Oh by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2020, All Rights Reserved
Airline Pilot Guy Show by Jeff Nielsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License