Photo Credit: Nick Anderson and Taco Plummer
- [00:03:49] NEWS
- [00:04:22] Accident: Sichuan A319 near Chengdu on May 14th 2018, Burst Windshield
- [00:25:33] UPDATE: Accident: PIA – Crash Karachi
- [00:26:44] Accident: Aviastar T204 at Norilsk on Aug 24th 2016, Hard Landing at 3G
- [00:42:43] GETTING TO KNOW US
- [01:13:18] COFFEE FUND
- [01:15:01] FEEDBACK
- [01:15:11] Texas Anla’shok – Reaching for the Stars
- [01:25:42] David – Overload for Pilots in Busy Environments?
- [01:37:23] Justin – Names of Routes?
- [01:41:54] John – Summer Operations in PSP (Palm Springs)
- [02:07:35] PLANE TALES – The Bat Bomb
- [02:32:16] Capt Renato – 767 Winglet
- [02:39:24] Mitchell – Worst Case of Land Legs
- [02:47:00] Stan – Question for Physicist Geoff – What Causes Gravity?
- [02:50:44] Stefan – Regarding the Turbo Encabulator
- [02:56:51] Outtake
ABOUT RADIO ROGER
“Radio Roger” Stern has been a TV and Radio reporter since he was a teenager. He’s won an Emmy award for his coverage in the New York City Market.
Currently you can hear his reporting in New York on radio station 1010 WINS, the number one all-news station in the nation.
Nationally you can hear him anchor newscasts on the Fox News Radio Network and on Fox’s Headlines 24-7 service on Sirius XM Radio.
In addition Roger is a proud member of and contributor to the APG community.
Audible.com Trial Membership Offer – Get your free audio book today!
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/outro Music, Coffee Fund theme music by Geoff Smith thegeoffsmith.com
Dr. Steph’s intro music by Nevil Bounds
Capt Nick’s intro music by Kevin from Norway (aka Kevski)
Doh De Oh by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2020, All Rights Reserved
Airline Pilot Guy Show by Jeff Nielsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License