Photo Credit: Nick Anderson
- [00:03:48] NEWS
- [00:04:22] Covid – 19 News
- [00:32:03] Plane Lands on Highway Near Quebec City
- [00:38:36] Hall of Famer Halladay Performed Stunts and Was on Drugs Before Fatal Plane Crash
- [00:45:26] Southwest 1910 ATL Flames from Engine Spotted
- [00:49:20] Incident: Emirates A388 at Moscow on Sep 10th 2017, Go Around From about 400 Feet AGL 8nm Before Runway
- [01:00:37] Accident: Aeroflot SU95 at Moscow on May 5th 2019, Aircraft Bursts into Flames During Rollout and Burns Down
- [01:12:58] Four Dead In Chad After Jet Bomb ‘Accidentally’ Hits Army Chief’s House
- [01:22:27] GETTING TO KNOW US
- [01:54:30] PLANE TALES – The Man Who Fell to Earth
- [02:17:28] FEEDBACK
- [02:17:44] Pat – Follow up on His Bird Photograph
- [02:20:39] Julie – Airbus A310 MediVac
- [02:22:41] Mike – GA Flying EWR-JFK-LGA
- [02:30:49] Pilot Pip – Silly Sim Games
- [02:40:53] John – Colour Blindness Version 2
- [02:44:37] Elijah – Out of Fuel
ABOUT RADIO ROGER
“Radio Roger” Stern has been a TV and Radio reporter since he was a teenager. He’s won an Emmy award for his coverage in the New York City Market.
Currently you can hear his reporting in New York on radio station 1010 WINS, the number one all-news station in the nation.
Nationally you can hear him anchor newscasts on the Fox News Radio Network and on Fox’s Headlines 24-7 service on Sirius XM Radio.
In addition Roger is a proud member of and contributor to the APG community.
Audible.com Trial Membership Offer – Get your free audio book today!
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/outro Music, Coffee Fund theme music by Geoff Smith thegeoffsmith.com
Dr. Steph’s intro music by Nevil Bounds
Capt Nick’s intro music by Kevin from Norway (aka Kevski)
Doh De Oh by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2020, All Rights Reserved
Airline Pilot Guy Show by Jeff Nielsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License