Photo Credit: Nick Anderson
- [3:48] Passengers Describe Flying Through Fire-Generated Cloud on Melbourne-to-Canberra Flight
- [8:40] MD-87 Firefighting Air Tankers Will Deploy to Australia
- [10:58] Iran Plane Crash: Ukraine International Airline Jet Crashes Killing 176
- [15:18] Boeing Employees Mocked F.A.A. and ‘Clowns’ Who Designed 737 Max
- [18:32] Nordwind A321 at Antalya on Jan 10th 2020, hard landing
- [23:26] Rich Businessman Fined over Mid-Flight Rant to Air Traffic Controller
- [27:56] Delta Air Lines Boeing 777 Diverts After Suffering Vibrations
- [31:53] FINAL REPORT/ANALYSIS: Smartlynx A321 at London on Jul 22nd 2019, Low on Approach
- [37:52] Unveiled at CES : This Autonomous Security Drone is Designed to Guard Your Home
- [41:16] Delta B752 at New York on Jan 10th 2020, runway incursion
GETTING TO KNOW US
- Looming Pilot Shortage – Not Kid Stuff – Jen Niffer’s Tale from the Terminal Blog Post
- [1:31:35] Mark – Big TV Star !!!
- [1:33:14] Scott – APG Function Enabled!
- [1:35:25] Danny – Airport worker almost forgets to add the chemtrails
- [1:36:58] Captain and Dr. Dirk – CRJ 550
- [1:39:25] JJ (Not Pittsburgh) – Advice Requested
- [1:44:29] Steffan – Article and Audio on TaxiBot
- [2:19:45] Dave – Question About Plane Tales
- [2:23:27] Jack – Headset Headache
- [2:36:48] Miles – Female Combat Pilots
- [2:40:44] Kevin – Batteries
- [2:45:32] James – ATC Makes a Flub Talking to a Pilot
ABOUT RADIO ROGER
“Radio Roger” Stern has been a TV and Radio reporter since he was a teenager. He’s won an Emmy award for his coverage in the New York City Market.
Currently you can hear his reporting in New York on radio station 1010 WINS, the number one all-news station in the nation.
Nationally you can hear him anchor newscasts on the Fox News Radio Network and on Fox’s Headlines 24-7 service on Sirius XM Radio.
In addition Roger is a proud member of and contributor to the APG community.
Audible.com Trial Membership Offer – Get your free audio book today!
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/outro Music, Coffee Fund theme music by Geoff Smith thegeoffsmith.com
Dr. Steph’s intro music by Nevil Bounds
Capt Nick’s intro music by Kevin from Norway (aka Kevski)
Doh De Oh by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2019, All Rights Reserved
Airline Pilot Guy Show by Jeff Nielsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License