Photo Credit: Nick Anderson
- [3:33] Engine failure incident highlights importance of following procedures
- [10:11] American Airlines Mechanic Pleads Guilty in Airplane Tampering Incident
- [13:25] Pilot Of Doomed Amazon Air Flight Had Poor Training Record, Seemed Confused Before Crash, NTSB Probe Suggests
- [30:21] A 16-Year-Old Teenager Tried to Steal a Vueling Aircraft at Paris Orly
- [33:14] UA 767 Prompts Sonic Boom Over France
- [40:11] FINAL REPORT: Buffalo Airways Forced Landing after Engine Failure
- [47:33] ACCIDENT: Bek F100 at Almaty on Dec 27th 2019, Lost Height Shortly After Takeoff and Impacted Building after Two Tailstrikes
- [57:02] ACCIDENT: Remains of 6 of 7 People from Hawaii Helicopter Crash Found
- [58:56] ACCIDENT: Lafayette LA: Plane Crashes Near Post Office
- [1:35:39] Glen – Eyebrow Windows
- [1:39:48] Chris – Electric Beaver
- [1:44:09] Liz – Plane Passenger Gives First-Class Seat to 88-Year-Old Woman, Makes Her ‘Dream’ Come True
- [1:49:10] Tim – Update from Scheduling Tim and CRJ-550 Remarks
- [2:02:58] Plane Tale – The Life of Dieter Dengler
- [2:25:42] Theresa – English Please!? :P
- [2:34:35] Texas Anla’Shok – Rocket Spotting From the Air
- [2:38:31] Capt. Steve – Innovative TaxiBot Used in Real Flight Operations
- [2:43:51] Larry – Acme Cartoon
- [2:45:11] Texas Charlie – Merry Texas Christmas, EVERYONE!
- [2:46:13] Ben (Ippolito)/Steve (Horne)/Colin (Goon)/Mike (Staniforth) – Aircraft Nicknames
- [2:50:24] Luke – Scope, 767 Flight Engineer
- [2:54:32] Lucas – The Flying Kiwi is Now Officially Poor
ABOUT RADIO ROGER
“Radio Roger” Stern has been a TV and Radio reporter since he was a teenager. He’s won an Emmy award for his coverage in the New York City Market.
Currently you can hear his reporting in New York on radio station 1010 WINS, the number one all-news station in the nation.
Nationally you can hear him anchor newscasts on the Fox News Radio Network and on Fox’s Headlines 24-7 service on Sirius XM Radio.
In addition Roger is a proud member of and contributor to the APG community.
Audible.com Trial Membership Offer – Get your free audio book today!
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/outro Music, Coffee Fund theme music by Geoff Smith thegeoffsmith.com
Dr. Steph’s intro music by Nevil Bounds
Capt Nick’s intro music by Kevin from Norway (aka Kevski)
Doh De Oh by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2019, All Rights Reserved
Airline Pilot Guy Show by Jeff Nielsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License