Photo Credit: Nick Anderson
- [4:05] Hidden Camera in Southwest Lavatory
- [10:04] Whoops! First F-35A Based In The Netherlands Got A Foam Bath By Mistake
- [15:35] FAA shuts down Florida repair firm that supplied faulty Lion Air sensor on Boeing 737 MAX
- [20:44] El Al Retires Its Last Boeing 747 in Style
- Epic! Drawing a 747 on LAST EL AL 747 Flight
- [26:04] Unqualified Passenger Allegedly Took Control Of A Passenger Flight Over Russia
- [1:07:25] Brian from Katy – Fox Broadcast Crew and Umps Aborted Takeoff
- [1:10:53] Michel – What’s with Closed Window Shades?
- [1:18:06] Ham Radio Jim – Li-ion Batteries for Mobility Scooters
- [1:27:47] Ben – Airport Standby vs. Reserve – WingItApparel.com code APG10
- [1:37:17] Texas Charlie – Pilot Interview Questions
- [1:45:05] Ralph – New 3D Airport Scanners Will Destroy Your Camera Film
- [1:51:04] Texas Anla’shok – Newspaper Surprise
- [1:57:57] Plane Tale – Gawd ‘Elp All Of Us!
- [2:22:07] Brooklyn Nate – Shortest audio feedback ever? JFK Runways
- [2:27:31] Dave – Garmin Autoland
- [2:37:56] Greg – Big Ass Beer
- [2:41:30] Radio Roger – Excellent Gyrocopter Accuracy
- [2:46:21] Landon – The British World War Two Pilots Of Color
- [2:51:58] Ragu – New listener, chronically-infected…
ABOUT RADIO ROGER
“Radio Roger” Stern has been a TV and Radio reporter since he was a teenager. He’s won an Emmy award for his coverage in the New York City Market.
Currently you can hear his reporting in New York on radio station 1010 WINS, the number one all-news station in the nation.
Nationally you can hear him anchor newscasts on the Fox News Radio Network and on Fox’s Headlines 24-7 service on Sirius XM Radio.
In addition Roger is a proud member of and contributor to the APG community.
Audible.com Trial Membership Offer – Get your free audio book today!
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/outro Music, Coffee Fund theme music by Geoff Smith thegeoffsmith.com
Dr. Steph’s intro music by Nevil Bounds
Capt Nick’s intro music by Kevin from Norway (aka Kevski)
Doh De Oh by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2019, All Rights Reserved
Airline Pilot Guy Show by Jeff Nielsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License