- [4:57] One Dead in Unalaska Plane Crash
- [21:42] Qantas Flight Makes History by Touching Down in Sydney after Flying 19 Hours Non-Stop from New York
- [28:47] airBaltic Replaces 50 Engines on its Airbus A220-300s in Two Years
- [35:02] UPDATE: Capt Marcus – Re: Austral Pilots Filming in Cockpit
- [36:08] Couple Stopped at Airport Security after Accidentally Packing Pet Cat in Hand Luggage
- [38:59] Graphic on Life Satisfaction – Note Location of Pilots
- [46:02] One of Delta’s First Flight Attendants Dies at Age 103
- [49:08] All-Female Delta Team Flew 120 Girls to NASA to Get Them Excited About Aviation
[56:19] Captain Jerry “Holding Patterns”
- [1:20:23] Brad – Episode 394- Radio Roger Feedback
- [1:30:13] Class Bravo Chris – Dust Storm
- [1:52:44] Greg – Ethiopian 767 Uncontained Engine Failure
- [2:00:59] Plane Tale for 397 – Hirsute Across the Channel
- [2:23:54] Armando – Incorrect Fuel Story
- [2:30:08] Dave – Family Question for You & Private Pilot License Earned!
- [2:34:43] Doug – Flight From KTVC Bumped – Audio from LiveATC
- [2:42:20] Danny – Effing Ham!
ABOUT RADIO ROGER
“Radio Roger” Stern has been a TV and Radio reporter since he was a teenager. He’s won an Emmy award for his coverage in the New York City Market.
Currently you can hear his reporting in New York on radio station 1010 WINS, the number one all-news station in the nation.
Nationally you can hear him anchor newscasts on the Fox News Radio Network and on Fox’s Headlines 24-7 service on Sirius XM Radio.
In addition Roger is a proud member of and contributor to the APG community.
Audible.com Trial Membership Offer – Get your free audio book today!
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/outro Music, Coffee Fund theme music by Geoff Smith thegeoffsmith.com
Dr. Steph’s intro music by Nevil Bounds
Capt Nick’s intro music by Kevin from Norway (aka Kevski)
Doh De Oh by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2019, All Rights Reserved
Airline Pilot Guy Show by Jeff Nielsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License