- [34:37] B-25 Pilots Give an Emotional Salute to Their Fallen B-17 Brothers
- [43:54] UAA AN12 at Lviv on Oct 4th 2019, Ran out of Fuel
- [50:01] UK Adventurer is First Person to Fly Solo Around World in Open-Cockpit Gyrocopter
- [55:55] Airman Honored for Heroism Saves Child on his Flight to Pick up the Award
- [58:34] With Little FAA Direction, Vaping Devices Add to Fire Dangers on Planes
- [1:05:42] Ed – Corporate Aviation Training, Q for Dana
- [1:13:32] Mike – Canadian Short Film Features the Women Pilots of WWII
- [1:16:27] Erin Miller’s book: Final Flight
- [1:20:29] Ben – Fantastic Podcast Crew! Thanks
- [1:23:19] Carter – Great Quote
- [1:25:00] Gustav – Some voice feedback about an airplane museeum, afterburning mad dogs and one year olds
- [1:32:27] Steven – Looking at You, Looking after Yourself….
- [1:40:59] Ahmad’s APG Audio – 0:43 – A10 Air Refuel Issue
- [1:42:26] Texas Charlie – Ramper Fight
- [1:51:56] Plane Tale – Après Moi le Deluge Pt3
- [2:16:18] Morgan – Update on His Aviation Progress
- [2:24:09] Patrick – Follow Up – Transavia B737 Attempting to Take Off from Taxiway
- [2:32:51] Texas Anla’Shok – Greetings
- [2:37:02] Richard – Another 737 Bushfire Photo
- [2:39:59] Robert – First Class Lavatories
- [2:44:04] Deanna – Update on My Flight Training
- [2:51:43] Dana – Bear Attacks And Shreds Plane
ABOUT RADIO ROGER
“Radio Roger” Stern has been a TV and Radio reporter since he was a teenager. He’s won an Emmy award for his coverage in the New York City Market.
Currently you can hear his reporting in New York on radio station 1010 WINS, the number one all-news station in the nation.
Nationally you can hear him anchor newscasts on the Fox News Radio Network and on Fox’s Headlines 24-7 service on Sirius XM Radio.
In addition Roger is a proud member of and contributor to the APG community.
Audible.com Trial Membership Offer – Get your free audio book today!
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/outro Music, Coffee Fund theme music by Geoff Smith thegeoffsmith.com
Dr. Steph’s intro music by Nevil Bounds
Capt Nick’s intro music by Kevin from Norway (aka Kevski)
Doh De Oh by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2019, All Rights Reserved
Airline Pilot Guy Show by Jeff Nielsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License