- [5:43] Plane carrying 326 passengers diverted after pilot spills coffee
- [16:02] Report says airlines’ carbon emissions are growing fast
- [25:31] US Air Force Restricts KC-46 from Carrying Cargo and Passengers
- [29:20] Great-Grandmother Celebrates 90th Birthday Flying from Battle Creek to Jackson
- [31:30] Nairobi lawmaker wants to put an end to farting on airplanes
- [36:55] ASN Aircraft accident Cessna 500 Citation I Sierra Eagle N8DX Marietta, GA
- [49:08] ATCOs’ Branch Re: Airport Closure Sept 15th
- [1:18:29] Miklos – His Aviation Story
- [1:25:40] Andy – Possible Career Switcher Here!
- [1:54:27] Plane Tale – Well Defined
- [2:15:18] Ben Ippolito via Facebook – TCAS for Parallel Runways
- [2:19:05] Nick Camacho – Tigermoth
- [2:29:41] Michel – Flying Goal
- [2:38:10] Micah – Michael Burns, CFII Interview
- [2:47:01] Chris Ellerbe via Facebook – Home Simulator Recommendations?
ABOUT RADIO ROGER
“Radio Roger” Stern has been a TV and Radio reporter since he was a teenager. He’s won an Emmy award for his coverage in the New York City Market.
Currently you can hear his reporting in New York on radio station 1010 WINS, the number one all-news station in the nation.
Nationally you can hear him anchor newscasts on the Fox News Radio Network and on Fox’s Headlines 24-7 service on Sirius XM Radio.
In addition Roger is a proud member of and contributor to the APG community.
Audible.com Trial Membership Offer – Get your free audio book today!
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/outro Music, Coffee Fund theme music by Geoff Smith thegeoffsmith.com
Dr. Steph’s intro music by Nevil Bounds
Capt Nick’s intro music by Kevin from Norway (aka Kevski)
Doh De Oh by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2019, All Rights Reserved
Airline Pilot Guy Show by Jeff Nielsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License