Image Credit: Nick Anderson
- [19:43] UPDATE on Dale Earnhardt Jr. Crash
- [27:58] Two Pulled from Ocean after Plane Crash Near Half Moon Bay
- [35:04] EasyJet Bans Pilot from Flying after Finding ‘I’m suicidal’ WhatsApp Messages
- [40:39] Hawaiian Air: Engine Problem Caused Smoke to Fill Plane, Forcing Emergency Landing
- [50:37] Damage to Emirates A380
- [52:49] Air China Fire at Beijing
- [55:57] Engine of a SmartWings Boeing 737-800 Shuts Down In-Flight, Crew Continues to Prague for Another 2 Hours and 20 Minutes on Remaining Engine
- [1:04:42] Former Patrulla Aguila Solo Dies in tragic CASA C-101 Accident
- [1:13:58] Al Haynes, United Airlines pilot who saved 184 lives during 1989 plane crash, dies at 87
- [1:26:11] Tom from Pittsburgh – New Regional FO!
- [1:30:22] Andrew – New search for Amelia Earhart
- [1:37:30] Passenger Mike – New Listener and the Big Question!
- [1:42:02] Jonathan – Greetings from the TWA Hotel at JFK!
- [1:47:47] AH – Plane Tails Question from 387
- [2:02:01] Plane Tale – 40 Second Boyd
- [2:28:34] Gus – Have you seen this?
- [2:31:41] Carter – Hail Damage
- [2:33:55] Robert – Wind Shear Ahead: Pull Up!
- [2:41:51] Deanna – TCAS RA SFO
- [2:55:12] Alex – Dubious Friend Becomes Student Pilot
ABOUT RADIO ROGER
“Radio Roger” Stern has been a TV and Radio reporter since he was a teenager. He’s won an Emmy award for his coverage in the New York City Market.
Currently you can hear his reporting in New York on radio station 1010 WINS, the number one all-news station in the nation.
Nationally you can hear him anchor newscasts on the Fox News Radio Network and on Fox’s Headlines 24-7 service on Sirius XM Radio.
In addition Roger is a proud member of and contributor to the APG community.
Audible.com Trial Membership Offer – Get your free audio book today!
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/outro Music, Coffee Fund theme music by Geoff Smith thegeoffsmith.com
Dr. Steph’s intro music by Nevil Bounds
Capt Nick’s intro music by Kevin from Norway (aka Kevski)
Doh De Oh by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2019, All Rights Reserved
Airline Pilot Guy Show by Jeff Nielsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License