Image Credit: Nick Anderson
- [36:21] US Navy declares death of pilot in F-18 “Star Wars” canyon crash
- [41:32] Stansted ‘disruptive passenger’: Woman faces £85,000 bill
- [44:16] Pilots Blamed and Botched Rescue Exposed in Chuuk Plane Crash
- [54:05] Man, 65, Made Fake Bomb Threat to get Date with Flight Attendant
- [56:28] Sheriff: Plane crash at Littlefield Lake under investigation
- [1:00:02] ‘Turn it Off and On Again Every 149 Hours’ Is a Concerning Remedy for a $300 Million Airbus Plane’s Software Bug
- [1:03:08]Passenger Jet with 60 on Board has Crashed into a Building while Taxiing at Perth Airport
- [1:06:36] Micah & Paul Braren Interview
- [1:12:21] Capt. Craig!
- [1:23:50] Chris – Name for “fog” on Fighter/Airliner Wings?
- [1:27:24] Tower 737 Guy from ORD – Gear Down Climb out by Airliners
- [1:35:01] Danny – RAF Training in Albany, GA
- [1:39:07] Michel – Delta – Facial Recognition Boarding
- [1:45:48] Isabel – APG Has Helped her Fear of Flying
- [1:52:31] Plane Tale – I Am a Dead Man
- [2:12:42] z – Airplane Movies
- [2:13:42] Larry – Airplane! vs Zero Hour
- [2:16:13] Mascha – Feedback re Evacuations
- [2:24:51] Michel – Pacific Tracks
- [2:34:09] George – Thanking Passengers
- [2:34:48] Kelly – OSH Kosh Wrap-up and 2 Question for Dana
- [2:36:36] Tim from Ar-Kansas – Oshkosh
- [2:41:30] Becky and Barbara – At the Flt 93 Memorial
- [2:46:27] Class Bravo Chris [from San Fran!] – Slang and Cities
ABOUT RADIO ROGER
“Radio Roger” Stern has been a TV and Radio reporter since he was a teenager. He’s won an Emmy award for his coverage in the New York City Market.
Currently you can hear his reporting in New York on radio station 1010 WINS, the number one all-news station in the nation.
Nationally you can hear him anchor newscasts on the Fox News Radio Network and on Fox’s Headlines 24-7 service on Sirius XM Radio.
In addition Roger is a proud member of and contributor to the APG community.
Audible.com Trial Membership Offer – Get your free audio book today!
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/outro Music, Coffee Fund theme music by Geoff Smith thegeoffsmith.com
Dr. Steph’s intro music by Nevil Bounds
Capt Nick’s intro music by Kevin from Norway (aka Kevski)
Doh De Oh by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2019, All Rights Reserved
Airline Pilot Guy Show by Jeff Nielsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License