Image Credit: Nick Anderson
- [34:10] Hawaii Skydiving Plane Crashes in Oahu, Killing 11
- [42:39] Probe Begins into Fatal German Eurofighter Crash
- [46:02] Final AA Md-80 Flights
- [47:59] Preliminary Report – NYC Helicopter Crash
- [49:22] Two killed, 7 Injured as Russian Plane Makes Emergency Landing
- [54:48] Tobi from Nairobi – First Feedback
- [1:01:34] Ahmad – Rollout Overshooting on Wet Runways
- [1:22:07] Kelly – New Private Pilot
- [1:26:25] Andy – Airline Lighting
- [1:38:14] Brook – Follow Up to her Previous Feedback
- [1:45:29] Nate – Feedback on Airbus Auto Descent/Pressurization Thing
- [1:48:42] Pip – A350/Automatic Descent Feedback
- [1:58:02] Plane Tale – Geoff Lee Master Photographer Part 1
- [2:17:38] Tony – Air Marshals
- [2:23:49] Tom – Fuel Contamination
- [2:32:23] Ray – Dornier 31
- [2:35:59] Craig – Coming to Oshkosh and a Question
ABOUT RADIO ROGER
“Radio Roger” Stern has been a TV and Radio reporter since he was a teenager. He’s won an Emmy award for his coverage in the New York City Market.
Currently you can hear his reporting in New York on radio station 1010 WINS, the number one all-news station in the nation.
Nationally you can hear him anchor newscasts on the Fox News Radio Network and on Fox’s Headlines 24-7 service on Sirius XM Radio.
In addition Roger is a proud member of and contributor to the APG community.
Audible.com Trial Membership Offer – Get your free audio book today!
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/outro Music, Coffee Fund theme music by Geoff Smith thegeoffsmith.com
Dr. Steph’s intro music by Nevil Bounds
Capt Nick’s intro music by Kevin from Norway (aka Kevski)
Doh De Oh by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2019, All Rights Reserved
Airline Pilot Guy Show by Jeff Nielsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License