Image Credit: Nick Anderson
- [30:17] United B752 at Newark on Jun 15th 2019, hard landing
- [33:51] Driverless cars are going to disrupt the airline industry
- [39:15] Indian man imprisoned for life after fake plane hijack
- [42:53] Boeing’s Latest 737 MAX Concern: Pilots’ Physical Strength – WSJ
- [53:37] A United flight was ruined by plague of ants that crawled from a passenger’s luggage
- [55:43] Miami Hick – Feedback on News and Feedback
- [57:50] Anonymous – Dot Com Callsigns
- [1:00:49] Stephen – CRJ GPS/COLLINS Issue
- [1:21:45] Ivor – Hand Luggage in Emergency Situation
- [1:27:55] Brian – Re: Medical items in carry on luggage
- [1:33:45] Steve – The Future
- [1:44:00] Thomas – Cleaning The Flight-Deck
- [1:57:01] Plane Tale – Cloud Suck
- [2:17:52] Dave – New Listener and AMT
- [2:32:57] Dylan – English as a Foreign Language and Airport Elevation Question
- [2:50:27] Robert – How Big is Too Big to Sit in the Exit Row?
ABOUT RADIO ROGER
“Radio Roger” Stern has been a TV and Radio reporter since he was a teenager. He’s won an Emmy award for his coverage in the New York City Market.
Currently you can hear his reporting in New York on radio station 1010 WINS, the number one all-news station in the nation.
Nationally you can hear him anchor newscasts on the Fox News Radio Network and on Fox’s Headlines 24-7 service on Sirius XM Radio.
In addition Roger is a proud member of and contributor to the APG community.
Audible.com Trial Membership Offer – Get your free audio book today!
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/outro Music, Coffee Fund theme music by Geoff Smith thegeoffsmith.com
Dr. Steph’s intro music by Nevil Bounds
Capt Nick’s intro music by Kevin from Norway (aka Kevski)
Doh De Oh by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2019, All Rights Reserved
Airline Pilot Guy Show by Jeff Nielsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License