Image Credit: Nick Anderson
- [28:37] Helicopter Pilot Killed in NYC Skyscraper Crash
- [37:56] Passenger Mistakes Exit Door for Toilet on PIA Flight | The Express Tribune
- [40:56] Delta Rescues Stranded Group of Students after Canceled American Airlines flight
- [44:41] Collins GPS outage grounds regional flights
- [55:29] Stratolaunch, World’s Largest Airplane, is Grounded after a Single Flight – Aviation News and Services
- [1:01:27] Micah/Mark Roboff – Meet up Interview, Part 2
- [1:14:27] Tim – New Listener – On His Journey to Becoming an Airline Pilot
- [1:18:39] Swedish Gustav – Pilots are Losing Their Basic Flying Skills
- [1:53:18] Greg – Simulator Training
- [2:00:43] Carlos – Can a Pilot *feel* a Stall in a Passenger Jet?
- [2:12:34] Plane Tale – Daks on D-Day – Pt 2
- [2:30:40] Markus – Ergonomics of Flight Controls (Right-Handed in the Left Seat)
- [2:40:42] Magnus – Hands off my stick!
- [2:51:28] Dave – ILS Hacking?
ABOUT RADIO ROGER
“Radio Roger” Stern has been a TV and Radio reporter since he was a teenager. He’s won an Emmy award for his coverage in the New York City Market.
Currently you can hear his reporting in New York on radio station 1010 WINS, the number one all-news station in the nation.
Nationally you can hear him anchor newscasts on the Fox News Radio Network and on Fox’s Headlines 24-7 service on Sirius XM Radio.
In addition Roger is a proud member of and contributor to the APG community.
Audible.com Trial Membership Offer – Get your free audio book today!
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/outro Music, Coffee Fund theme music by Geoff Smith thegeoffsmith.com
Dr. Steph’s intro music by Nevil Bounds
Capt Nick’s intro music by Kevin from Norway (aka Kevski)
Doh De Oh by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2019, All Rights Reserved
Airline Pilot Guy Show by Jeff Nielsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License