Image Credit: Nick Anderson
- [35:33] 105-Year-Old Woman Celebrates Birthday With First Flying Lesson
- [41:35] New Jet-Fuel Contamination Incidents with Diesel Exhaust Fluid Reported
- [45:47] China Southern A380 suffered damages after flying through a hail storm
- [50:41] ASN Aircraft accident Cessna 560 Citation Encore N832R Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA
- [52:33] Jerod – Hypoxia Discussion
- [1:02:52] Chike – Hypoxia and Airbus’ Attempt to Combat It
- [1:17:31] JJ Pittsburgh – Aircraft Speed Traps
- [1:23:45] James – Miracle on the Hudson – WWAPGD? (What Would APG Do?)
- [1:31:38] Brandon – Standard Radio Phraseology
- [1:38:23] Larry Gregory – Altitude Reporting Radio Call
- [1:41:32] John – Opposing Bases Interview for APG
- [1:47:59] Pasadena Brian – Getting Ready for Retirement
- [1:59:10] Plane Tales – RAF Form 414 Vol 3
- [2:24:00] Stephen – CRJ Aircraft Feedback
- [2:41:00] Vlad – Approach Clearance
- [2:52:25] Col Jeff – Gator 01 Line Up & Wait?
ABOUT RADIO ROGER
“Radio Roger” Stern has been a TV and Radio reporter since he was a teenager. He’s won an Emmy award for his coverage in the New York City Market.
Currently you can hear his reporting in New York on radio station 1010 WINS, the number one all-news station in the nation.
Nationally you can hear him anchor newscasts on the Fox News Radio Network and on Fox’s Headlines 24-7 service on Sirius XM Radio.
In addition Roger is a proud member of and contributor to the APG community.
Audible.com Trial Membership Offer – Get your free audio book today!
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/outro Music, Coffee Fund theme music by Geoff Smith thegeoffsmith.com
Dr. Steph’s intro music by Nevil Bounds
Capt Nick’s intro music by Kevin from Norway (aka Kevski)
Doh De Oh by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2019, All Rights Reserved
Airline Pilot Guy Show by Jeff Nielsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License