The crew for this week’s episode: Captain Jeff, Doctor Steph, and Captain Nick
Photo By Graham from Scotland – P4-LOR Bae146/RJ85 LAMIA, CC BY-SA 2.0, Link
- LAMIA Bolivia RJ85 near Medellin on Nov 28th 2016, electrical problems, no fuel, impact with terrain
- PIA AT42 near Havelian on Dec 7th 2016, engine failure
- Go2Sky B738 at Kristiansand on Nov 4th 2016, “racing start”
- Commander TOM – Automation in GA, Searching for Traffic
- Ham Radio Jim/Fr. Kyle – Evacuations/Aborts
- Sam Franklin – Update
- Eoin – Talking on the PA
- Plane Tails – High Flight
- David/Liz – Digital Pill
- Larry – It’s about time
- Miami-Hick – Tom Foolery
- How I Got Here 4 – Paul
- Gavin – Future for Commercial Aviation?
- Stu – Follow up on last July…..
- David – ADHD Question followup/update!
- Mike – VORTAC Pie
Audible.com Trial Membership Offer – Get your free audio book today!
firstname.lastname@example.org (304) 99-PILOT (304) 997-4568 airlinepilotguy.com
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/Outro music by Tim Brown, BrownHouseMedia, iStockphoto.com
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2016, All Rights Reserved