The crew for this week’s episode: Captain Jeff, Doctor Steph, Captain Nick, and our Main(e) Man Micah!
Dan Faulkner’s new podcast “This Could Be Interesting” (TCBI) https://thiscouldbeinteresting.nz/
- Magnicharters B733 at Mexico City on Nov 9th 2016, burst all main tyres during roll out
- Porter plane narrowly avoids collision with mystery object
- Nevil Bounds interviews Barbara Parish
- Felix – Hi from SFO!
- Glen – Logbooks
- Nick – Taproom Meetup in New York
- How I Got Here – Steve Horne
- Bill -White Teeth, Hygiene, etc.
- Robert – gay/lesbian/transgendered crew members
- Plane Tail – Try sweeping it Biggles
- Micah – Veteran’s Day Feedback
- Stephen – Piper Aerostar Crash
- David – Pilot Walks Away From Coleman County Plane Crash
- Harlan -Travel Channel Show – develop@FJProductions.com
Audible.com Trial Membership Offer – Get your free audio book today!
firstname.lastname@example.org (304) 99-PILOT (304) 997-4568 airlinepilotguy.com
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/Outro music by Tim Brown, BrownHouseMedia, iStockphoto.com
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2016, All Rights Reserved