The crew for this week’s episode: Captain Jeff, Doctor Steph, Captain Nick, and special guest First Officer Dana aka “Tony”
- Eastern Air Lines B737 at New York on Oct 27th 2016, overran runway on landing
- American B763 at Chicago on Oct 28th 2016, rejected takeoff, fire at right hand wing due to uncontained engine failure
- Fedex MD10 at Fort Lauderdale on Oct 28th 2016, main gear collapse on landing, aircraft on fire
- End of World’s Coolest Landing? KLM Will Stop Flying the 747 to St Maarten
- easyJet hails government’s Heathrow runway decision
- Michael Karrells – KTOC meetup invite
- Dispatch Gregg – Navy Seals Skydiving Cam
- Joseph -Air/Motion Sickness
- PreBuy Guy – US Airways 1549 NTSB Sunshine Meeting
- Private Pilot Rich – Flight Hours
- Alan -Mad Dog Ejection Seat?
- Michael – MD-95/B717 stall test video
- Plane Tails – Flight… in a Bird Dog
- Patrick – Animal Quarantine?
- Bringing your pet dog, cat or ferret to the UK
- Jeff – Three man crew for Halloween
- Charath – New Jet Trainer Bid for USAF
Audible.com Trial Membership Offer – Get your free audio book today!
email@example.com (304) 99-PILOT (304) 997-4568 airlinepilotguy.com
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/Outro music by Tim Brown, BrownHouseMedia, iStockphoto.com
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2016, All Rights Reserved